What font do you like best for MePo?

• Total voters

karlake

Portal Pro
October 1, 2006
Borås
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
dosent quite follow you. I have installed 0.2.1.0 and the only SVN i can find is called "MediaPortal_SVN-Snaps_based_on_V0.2.0.0_Release"

Can i install this or are there others that i just cant find?

Sorry for my ignorance :)

You can install a SVN file over both a 0.2.0.0 and 0.2.1.0 installation.

Sh4nn0w

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 14, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just checked it under BlueTwo and it works fine, so guess its a skin issue.

Haven't really used it myself much. Might be worth checking the differences between xml for wiki in BlueTwo & Mepo Green, as Mepo is based on BlueTwo, in case its something easily fixed.

natrlhy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 2, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've been wondering if it would OK to delete the all .xml files included with this skin and replace them with say the .xml files from the BlueTwo wide skin since I use the MePo wide version of these skins... That way the most recent changes are able to be used?

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    All I'm changing in my xml's are the position of icons and the speed at which they appear/disappear. Copying the blue two's xmls over will give you MePo with blue two's layout.

Glenn

Efros

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2006
    Maine
    Home Country
    England England
    Just checked it under BlueTwo and it works fine, so guess its a skin issue.

Haven't really used it myself much. Might be worth checking the differences between xml for wiki in BlueTwo & Mepo Green, as Mepo is based on BlueTwo, in case its something easily fixed.

Yeah I checked in Blue two and it works great, when I try a search in MePo green in the wikipedia plugin I get the keyboard and when I click done nuttin! Oh well, I have found that diabling animations in the config does speed the transition back to the main menu.

odin318

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2006
    I have tried using the SVN skins with the latest SVN, and when i try and use MePo it just runs in window mode - anyone else get this?

fod

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2006
    hey guys,

Glenn, fantastic sin, i've been using mepo green for a month now, and the GF finally approves of the HTPC... many thanks.

however, i have just done a complete re-installation of MP to update to 2.2.0 and now i don't have a home screen, the animated basic home screen is there, but i never use that. at the home screem i have date and time, but no menu buttons to select from. How do i re-activate these?

thanks Fod

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    No. You're ahead of me there. i have not installed this new version. It's Christmas and I have very excited kids here so won't get onto it for a day or two. :( . I'll do my best.

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom