What font do you like best for MePo?

• Total voters

grassynoel

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 6, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Just installed the new version and MePo came up fine.. Not sure what might be the cause there. Missing the font perhaps? I don't know. The only thing I could suggest is to delete the MePo folder and DL the latest again? It's hard to say not being there.

mst3kroqs

Portal Member
    August 15, 2006
    hey guys,

Glenn, fantastic sin, i've been using mepo green for a month now, and the GF finally approves of the HTPC... many thanks.

however, i have just done a complete re-installation of MP to update to 2.2.0 and now i don't have a home screen, the animated basic home screen is there, but i never use that. at the home screem i have date and time, but no menu buttons to select from. How do i re-activate these?

thanks Fod
    Hi fod -

I believe that 2.2.0 has a new homescreen handler. Check the configuration carefully, if you had a custom menu, you may need to re-create that.

-m

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No changes in home menu for 0.2.2.0 If the latest svn version of this skin was working well for you it should do with the MP release, too.

Olodin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2004
    It says the skin is out of date for this build of MP. I'll have a bit more of a play today and see if I can get it working.
    Just replace the version string of Mepo Green in references.xml (line 6 0.2.1.0 -> 0.2.2.0). I have it working that way and no problems so far.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Are you guys using the wide version? I tried changing references.xml (in my case it is on line 5) and it didn't help. I get only the date and time. Do you have animation turned on or off in the Home Plugin? I love this skin so I hope I can get it to work.

TranceManNZ

Portal Pro
    July 30, 2006
    I am using 16:9 MePo Green SVN - newer GUI version and i have animations turned on in the home.
    Olodins fix seems to have worked sweet for me. What error are you getting?

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I get the same as Fod (see previous post), no home screen. If I load MP with another skin and then switch to MePo Green 4:3 it all seems to be there and working, just not the home page/menu. The background, date and time and animated logo all appear, just not the menu items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom