Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBear

Portal Pro
February 13, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi guys, just a quick question:

does the minidisplay plugin now work with the newest imon manager? or do i have to keep the old version?

thanks!

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Mini Display Plugin

Hi chemelli,
    i have updated to MP 1.1.1, but the issue is still there. Maybe you can add an option in configuration to disable this feature in future releases? For me, the display can always switch on, when my HTPC is running.

pepiho

Portal Member
    July 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Please help me with minidisplay after waking up. I'm using WinXP with MP1, 0.2 Spectra and the plugin, everything worked perfectly. Now I have to reinstall win7 and MP 1.1.1. MP display works, but not reesume function. The hardware is connected as before, but now not a function.
    Thank you.

fmulders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: Mini Display Plugin change request

Hello,

I have a request for a developer.
    I just upgraded my hardware and came across the following problem. My new Motherboard does not have a LPT1 port anymore. But that port is used by my VDF Display! So I bought a PCI-LPT extension card, because that is cheaper than buying a new display.:)

The driver for the PCI card is mapping the LPT port on memory adress "EC00-EC07". It is hard coded!
    (The normal adres for LPT = 378)

The well known tool Smartie allows you to change the memory adres and voila it can drive my display. So no defects!
    But the Mini Display Plugin is only capable of changing LPT#/COM#/none and localhost.

Can someone please add the functionality of putting in the memory adres like in Smartie?

See att.
    View attachment 55262

:D

Reminder!
    Can someone please look at my request above, or am I alone with this issue?:(

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Re: Mini Display Plugin change request

Hey.
    In my HTPC i only have the imon software and i have mapping my MCE remote keys to work with MediaPortal, but in the last moths i haven't upgrade anything.
    But now it's time to upgrade.

What do you recomend to download?
    The Mini Display Plugin is ready to work with the new imon sowftware?
    And then what do i have to do?

This christmas i'm planning to buy a new case, what caracteristics it must have to work with imon - Mediaportal? Only need to have vfd/lcd?

Sorry for my questions, but i don't unsderstand very much of this.

brian_damage

Portal Member
    June 16, 2008
    What's the news of integration with the new API? Does it work? Does it do what we need it to? Is it stable? Does it work with all firmware rev's?

When (approximately :)) do you think we'll have a new plugin to try out ? I only ask because just at the moment I'm checking this thread on a daily basis... If you say it'll take another month, I'll check back then.

(A lot of us have been waiting a long time for proper integration, and I'm one of them! Don't bother telling me to be patient!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom