Mini Display Plugin (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepiho

Portal Member
July 22, 2007
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Sometimes after waking up from suspend does not work my FIC Spectra disply. After removing and inserting the USB port works well. It is possible to reset the display after waking up? I use Win8 64 bit (in XP it worked fine).
Thank you.

b_force

Portal Member
October 22, 2006
Ok, I'm using a 2x16 VFD display and works fine with the minidisplay plugin.
However, I want to change the standard structure of the menu.

What I want is the menu/field were I'm in (example, home)
On the second row the item I'm selecting (example, music)

This works great for the home folder.
But If I go to music, I only get "music/shares" on the first line, which is not what I want.

I try to figure out how I can change that to the correct folder name, but I cannot find it.
Any suggestions?

max91

July 30, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

I'm running MP1 on a Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo EVI, in which the Futuba Mini Display is installed.
After updating MP from 1.2.3.0 to 1.8, the display gets very dark after some minutes. After restarting Windows, everything is pretty fine again for some minutes, untill the display gets dark again. When I switch off the lights in my room, I can hardly see the text on the display.

In Windows Media Center everything works fine.
Has anyone an idea how to fix that problem?

agold

Portal Member
September 6, 2009
well shoot.... looks like I bought a display that MP does not work with. Teach me to do my research first =(

BTW, I bought the nMediaPC 8000 case and the nMediaPC Pro-LCD (the barebone one.. not one that comes with 5.25 bay)

I wonder if any of the supported ones will fit in my case....

Hi,
could you write there, how you configure plugin to work with nmediapc LCD with more details?
Which driver you use, original or from FTDI?
What parameters you set in plugin configuration?
Is it necessary that mplay home center should be in tray or not?

Thanks!

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I believe if you are using MP 1.8 it will out of the box.

agold

Portal Member
    September 6, 2009
    Confirm, it works
    V1.8 with nmediapc 5000 and nmedia pro-lcd
    I changed port to virtual com which was added by nmedia driver and now everything is ok

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @Stéphane Lenclud

I updated my imon from 7.60 to 8.12.1202. Enabled display plugin mode in the imon sttings.I then enabled the "soundgraph display for imon manager >=8.01.0419 in minidisplay settings.

When I press test display, nothing happens. Is the 8.12.12.02 supposed to work with minidisplay? Or should I install a lower version?

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Lastest version should work fine. Which hardware do you have? Is the display working with iMON Manager? Does it display something when you bring up advanced settings? Did you try it in MP? It could be working even though the test do not work. Try lower your update time to 200 to make sure that's not the issue.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dude that's a really old thread we should close it and start a new one for your issue.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have a imon vfd or lcd, not sure. Imon display works with the imon software. When I start mediaportal, the display stays black.

When I used the older driver (7.60) in combination with the old soundgraph driver I had no issues, except with the equalizer.

But I will check tomorrow and change the update time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom