Missing episodes search not working (1 Viewer)

grooves12

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
Like the title says, if I try the missing episodes search, nothing happens... no errors, no failures, just nothing... plugin is working otherwise.

ltloopy

Portal Member
June 12, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
same problem, i am useing v1.4 on win 7, great plugin would be even better if i could get this plugin to work.

jmccarthy14

Portal Member
May 2, 2009
I'm assuming its because we are using the lastest tv plugin, and the new version wasn't out when he released the last mpnzb, so... he'll probably have to update it for the new tv version.

DAx_dk

Portal Member
July 25, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Can we get some input from Mr.Trix

Are you going to or can you do something about it?

Understand if you haven't had time to update your excellent plugin, but any proof of life from you would be nice ;)

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada
Just got back from vacation, will look into issue as soon as I have free time.

grooves12

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
I know this isn't directly related to this project, but I think it will be very useful for those looking for similar functionality for finding missing (and upcoming episodes)

sickbeard - Project Hosting on Google Code
Sick Beard ALPHA - Automatic episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn gen, episode guide - XBMC Community Forum

I have it up and running and it is working great so far.

I still use mpnzb to search for movies... but sickbeard can't be beat when it comes to handling TV episode downloading.

DAx_dk

Portal Member
July 25, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
hmm - I recently did a reinstall, and the missing episodes search function works ?

Don't know why it didn't previously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom