MKV Optimizer, entfernen von nicht benötigten Audiospuren (2 Viewers)

Rudi Ratlos

Portal Member
January 24, 2021
Home Country
Germany Germany
Super! Probiere ich sofort aus. Vielen Dank schon mal für deine Mühen.

Rudi Ratlos

Portal Member
January 24, 2021
Home Country
Germany Germany
Wollte mal ein kleines Feedback geben: Das mit dem Umbenennen klappt jetzt prima. Danke dafür.
Die Skalierung ist auch schon besser geworden, allerdings noch nicht perfekt:
MKV-Optimizer2.jpg

Allerdings kann ich damit leben ;)

lightshock

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 3, 2008
    bei Karlsruhe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Das hört sich gut an.
    Was die Skalierung angeht, wirklich viel daran ändern kann ich nicht. Außer neu zu coden.
    Und ob ich da Lust und vor allem Zeit dazu haben, weiß ich noch nicht :whistle:

Soitora

April 23, 2021
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey, sometimes when using this software it has issues loading in track information on some files that I've modified using Jmkvpropedit:
    1619204946354.png

The only difference I could tell using MediaInfo on the two files is that the ones with no text appearing in MKV Optimizer had no Bitrate in the tree view:
    1619205264298.png

They still work perfectly fine in MPC-HC (and Plex), showing all info I need:
    1619205324621.png

azsde

April 26, 2021
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,

This tool is amazing !

However I find that it lack the possibility to filter by track name.

Let me explain:
    • I have multiple MKVs with
      • English Track
        • Named VO AAC 2.0
      • French track (France version)
        • Named VFF AAC 2.0
      • French track (Canada version)
        • Named VFQ AAC 2.0
    I wish to discard the "canada" version, so to exclude all audio tracks that contains it their name "VFQ".

This could also be used to exclude forced subtitles even when they are not marked as forced.

I tried finding the source of your software, but it seems it is not open source.

I can develop in .net C# so if you need any help implementing this feature, let me know at dev.azsde@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Azsde.

Soitora

April 23, 2021
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    However I find that it lack the possibility to filter by track name.
    This could also be used to exclude forced subtitles even when they are not marked as forced.
    This tool would be 100x better if some variant of this existed. It would be awesome being able to search and filter away subtitles with "Song/Signs" in their name. (Anime)

lightshock

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 3, 2008
    bei Karlsruhe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

Hey, sometimes when using this software it has issues loading in track information on some files
    I get the infos with mkvinfo and not MediaInfo. When I had these problems the path and/or filename is to long. Maybe this is the problem?

This tool is amazing !
    Thank you.

to filter by track name.
    I could take a look, but not for now.
    I currently have a lot to do, both professionally and privately, and very little free time. And I try to enjoy it with my family

Soitora

April 23, 2021
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey

I get the infos with mkvinfo and not MediaInfo. When I had these problems the path and/or filename is to long. Maybe this is the problem?
    It always happens to these specific files, but if I run it through MKV Optimizer before Jmkvpropedit then it displays properly, even with same length of filename. Not sure exactly why this is. I can see next time this happens if I can get a more controlled case, comparing the same files and not sibling files :coffee:

I currently have a lot to do, both professionally and privately, and very little free time. And I try to enjoy it with my family
    Always prioritize yourself and your family, we understand (y)

DeutschMeister

May 2, 2021
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo,
    erstmal vielen Dank für dieses klasse Programm.
    Nun habe ich eine Datei mit 2 DTS-Spuren und einem Untertitel (forced).
    Die beiden DTS-Spuren möchte ich in AC3 konvertieren.
    Beim Konvertieren verschwinden jedoch die 2. Spur und der Untertitel.
    Ich vermute, dass FFMPEG das nicht kann.
    Gibt es da vielleicht eine andere Möglichkeit?
    Viele Grüße und vielen Dank

Milliarde

May 7, 2021
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hallo lightshock, vielen Dank fuer das tolle Programm! Sorry fuer das schlechte Deutsch....

Ich habe eine anime Serie mit AV1 Video, FLAC Audio, und Opus Audio. Ich versuche das FLAC zu entfernen, aber es funktioniert nicht. Es sagt nur das es MKVPropEdit benutzt wann ich Convert klicke, aber macht nichts mit dem Audio. Ich habe es mit Track ID, Sprache, und Codec versucht, aber es geht nicht. Ist es moeglich das etwas mit den Files nicht stimmt? Es hat fuer viele andere Videos bisher funktioniert, deswegen weiss ich nicht was mein Problem ist.

Untitled.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom