Mobile Call Monitor (1 Viewer)

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
October 11, 2007
Tested it last night but it doesn't work as expected.
When a call came in it paused my tv although I hadn't marked it in the configuration.
And when the call ended it wouldnt resume.
I also get a file not found exception, I guess this is caused by the phonebook, I had problems with this before.
My path to the csv-file is as follows: c:\program\team-mediaportal\mediaportal\contacts.csv
Any reason why it wouldn't find it?

Thx

boozelclark

Portal Pro
March 26, 2007
Johannesburg/Cape Town
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
hi. i dont have a tv card so i cant really debug the tv part but i can fix it if you see post #97
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/mobile-call-monitor-41613/index10.html#post333238
that would help and i could sort it out.
with the phone book i actually hard coded in the path which isn't the path you've got. i'll change it in the new version. if you want to get it to work in the mean time you could create the pathC:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal and place the contacts.csv file in there.
thanks for the feedback.

hi. i dont have a tv card so i cant really debug the tv part but i can fix it if you see post #97
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/mobile-call-monitor-41613/index10.html#post333238
that would help and i could sort it out.
with the phone book i actually hard coded in the path which isn't the path you've got. i'll change it in the new version. if you want to get it to work in the mean time you could create the pathC:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal and place the contacts.csv file in there.
thanks for the feedback.

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Done some testing.
    TV pauses OK - Doesn't resume when call ends though.
    Dialog window doesn't show (it actually did once, but not since that first call)

Caller ID / phonebook doesn't work (difficult to tell since the popup window don't show up at all :) )

Any tips on the resume / popup issues?

Using Vista32 and having a HTC touch Diamond

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Using Monochrome, have also tested with Blue3wide (same result, no popup and doesn't resume).

Using Vista and can't find hyperterminal..? Other ways I can test? But the popup did show once, so think it's strange it doesn't anymore.

Attachments

• MediaPortal.txt
      30.6 KB

boozelclark

Portal Pro
    March 26, 2007
    Johannesburg/Cape Town
    Home Country
    just check your setting because the log line
    2008-12-11 14:45:26.959817 [Info.][MPMain]: [mobile call monitor] Video: True Music: True TV: True Rec: False
    says that it is set to pause on everything except a recording. you can find alternatives to hyperterminal for vista her
    Alternatives to HyperTerminal in Vista | Windows Reference to see if resume is compatible.
    let me know if that helps.

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Finally tested with HT, and it doesn't seem that my phone is compatible with callID or resume :( Unchecked all and now the popup appears!

Thanks for all your help!

Anyone knows why Windows Mobile doesn't work with this plugin?

boozelclark

Portal Pro
    March 26, 2007
    Johannesburg/Cape Town
    Home Country
    I just put up a new version that should be avalible soon. it now supports caller images, i think i've fixed the contacts directory bug, turn logging on/off (recomend you leave it on till you've tested the plugin for a while and it works the way you want it to) see the guide included in the downlaod for details.

Wixbirne

Portal Member
    May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hey, great plugin!! is the source available?

it would be cool to add a feature, shouldn't be much work - give the notification window another button, to hang up. (send ATH to the phone)

caution: some phones might need AT+CVHU=0 before accepting an ATH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom