WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    View attachment 30033
    here's a preview of the version with auto resume. i still have to make it an option in the settions and also tidy up the dialogs a bit. let me know if you find any other bugs.

Great plugin, but having some probs.

Having a HTC touch diamond (Windows Mobile 6.1).

Tested with pausing when watching TV.

The TV pauses - So far so good :)
    The dialog window is blank and the header of the window says "velg album" norwegian for choose album!?
    The dialog only pops up on the first call, on the next calls the TV pauses, but no dialog window.
    When hanging up, the TV doesn't resume, is it supposed to? (using the release in the post I've quoted)

boozelclark

Portal Pro
    March 26, 2007
    Johannesburg/Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    ya there is some problem with the dialogs in this new version if you get the one from the download page the dialogs are fine but theres no auto resume. i'll try fix them up and then put up a new version.

adam_purkis

Portal Pro
    May 10, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    just tried this newest version, first problem was that when i first tried to configure it there was some sort of 'exception error' but i pressed continue, and it appeared to save my settings anyway, and then this problem never happened again, so it might not have been related to this plugin at all.

more importantly though, its now stopped working for some reason. i checked in the log, and it appears to have loaded the plugin but not recognised the port anymore. it used to work on the same port im quite sure. so basically it doesnt make a connection with my phone anymore, so didnt pause when i got a call.

i've attached my log anyway.

EDIT: ok ive just checked with the version before this that you posted, and it picks up my phone again on the same port. weird bug? dont know if its just me? so the old version worked, although it didnt bring the phonebook up straight away (said something about select album first, but eventually loaded the right name. the resume worked too)

thanks for the hard work on this plugin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom