[MOD] Different skin layout for WorldWeather plugin (New update 18/05/2012) (1 Viewer)

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hm i use the 4.5 WorldWeather and your actual Skin File, but i see only actual day and the forcast days, no images and so on, no weather ticker. Where i can set this up ? In the WW Plugin i have choose the links for the images and the link for the weather ticker but i see nothing from your screens...

into "GA_StreamedMP_WorldWeather_45.zip" file there are graphics items (see "media" subdirectory) to be added to StreamedMP media files for this skin to work. In addition to this you have to add also WorldWeather subdirectory with media files used by WW plugin (I think probably you don't have this files in your media folder).
Attached to this post you can find a zip file with all needed media files.
Let me know if this solve your problem.

For all users of this Mod:
in the last pubblished release there was a mistake ( :oops:oops:oops: ) in 5 days forecast icon for day 0 (today icon displayed instead of forecast day 0 one). For those of you that have already downloaded the Mod until now, please use attached corrected xml to solve the issue.
I've updated right now zip file in post 78, so no needs to use this xml for new downloaders.
Excuse me for the mistake.

Cheers

Attachments

• Media.zip
    5.6 MB
  • WorldWeather.xml
    94.1 KB

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm ok, i put the files on the Skin Directory but nothing happens, on my screens that the only thing i see !!
    And i have no Data in Calendar Screen you see, i use WW 0.4.5

ww1.PNGww2.PNG

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm using StreamedMP in German and (as you can see at the screenshots above) the translation for sunrise and sunset
    is too long with the result that both words overlap each other including the respective times.
    Could you put that into the box above again as it was in the versions before?

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm using StreamedMP in German and (as you can see at the screenshots above) the translation for sunrise and sunset
    is too long with the result that both words overlap each other including the respective times.

I have changed the skin for me. Have fun. But I only fixed the problem without feed enabled. I also changed the positioning of the icons a little bit, but only for WWO, and changed all labels to Worldweather-labels and removed all labels from SteamedMP. In german there was an issue with "Luftfeuchtigkeit" and a ":".

Attachments

• 21-43-53.png
      21-43-53.png
      1.1 MB
    • WorldWeather.xml
      95.3 KB

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK i have found the error. Somehow was all of the images set to off in the plugin config, no box checked no links. Now i see all of this screens !!!

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Hi RicoHTPC,
    excuse me for late in this answer but I was a little bit busy in the last days; attached you can find updated WorldWeather.xml file to fit German language also for translated strings of sunrise and sunset (see screenshot).

Ciao

Attachments

• Screen1 - Condition screen in German Language.jpg
      Screen1 - Condition screen in German Language.jpg
      138.7 KB
    • WorldWeather.xml
      94.2 KB

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
    August 11, 2011
    Madrid, Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello, I am using STREAMEDMP 1.7.6.3093 and up to today that I have updated the WORLD WEATHER to the version 0.5.0.0 from 0.4.5 I could have enjoyed the sight of the astronomic sky, after this update already it does not do it, which can happen?
    Thank you very much

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do any of the Weather Images show up? There were quite some (skin-)changes from WW 0.4.5 to WW 0.5.0...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom