Mods for Fidelity Skin (1 Viewer)

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please post here your mods for the Fidelity Skin !

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    MP Grooveshark

hi, her a quick mod i mack for mp grooveshark ....

i use Blue3wide skin file ,maid by cul8er and mod it a little ...

all credit go to cul8er ,thanks for excelent plugin :D

Attachments

• grooveshark 01.jpg
      grooveshark 01.jpg
      324.8 KB
    • MPGrooveshark.rar
      179 KB

magix66

August 28, 2011
    Home Country
    AW: Mods for Fidelity Skin

modified ysmp's mod a little...

same background img like the rest of the skin
    transitions / fade is smooth over 10 seconds and the fanart has only 30% transparency.
    track.progress.label has a shade.
    still trying to figure out how to make the album art look the same as in big icon view.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
      Untitled-1.jpg
      35.4 KB
    • Untitled-2.jpg
      Untitled-2.jpg
      56.1 KB
    • MyMusicPlayingNow.xml
      20.7 KB

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Mods for Fidelity Skin

modified ysmp's mod a little...

same background img like the rest of the skin
    transitions / fade is smooth over 10 seconds and the fanart has only 30% transparency.
    track.progress.label has a shade.
    still trying to figure out how to make the album art look the same as in big icon view.

thats very nice but the size of the timer is super small, a small bug due to the last fidlity version?

I changed the original font40 to font18 now its ok:
    Code:
          <description>track progress label</description>
          <id>0</id>
          <posX>800</posX>
          <posY>638</posY>
          <label>#currentplaytime</label>
          <font>font18</font>

also i removed the transparency, for my opinion it looks much better when the images are clear

Attachments

• MyMusicPlayingNow.xml
      20.7 KB

redeye19987

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2009
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    ClearArt Support

I requested this in the 1.4 release thread though I had no response so I took it upon myself to figure it out myself.

This mod if for ClearArt support. For those unfamiliar with ClearArt, see my attached screenshots. To get this working, you will need to:
    1. Backup the three xml files below in case you have to restore these. (these are found in your Fidelity skin folder)
    2. Save my new xml files in this location after you have made the backup copies.
    3. Download ClearArt images. These can be obtained from fanart.tv however, DieBagger has made a little app to do this for you. You can find this HERE
    4. When downloading these, they must be placed in the Thumbs/ClearArt folder and the file name must be the Series ID. These can be obtained from thetvdb.com or if you are using DieBagger's App, change the file name section to "%s.png" instead of the default.
    5. Enjoy!

ClearArt-Pause-OSD.JPG

ClearArt-Full-OSD.JPG

This is something I was wanting to add to my Fidelity skin for some time so I thought I'd post my skin file mods in case others were interested in including it too.

Have a wonderful Christmas,

Justin

Attachments

• videoOSD.xml
      29.3 KB
    • TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml
      11.6 KB
    • common.play.progressbar.xml
      11.4 KB
    • common.play.osd.xml
      27.2 KB

redeye19987

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2009
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    **REQUESTED**
    User regurge had requested to use the icons seen in the settings menu in his Basic Home screen instead of the current animated ones. This took a little work as I had to replicate Harley's images to both separate and enlarge them as well as xml changes. Image files are new so will not overwrite the current ones however you will need to make a backup of the two xml files if you wish to revert back at any stage. Hopefully Harley is OK with this change to his standard images as he has not been around since December and I did PM him regarding some other stuff but have not heard back so I hope he is OK also?
    Anyway, here is the result for those interested:
    SettingsIcons_BasicHome.png

Remember to make a backup of your "BasicHome" and "common.submenuespin" xml files first. You should be able to just extract to your skin folder.

Enjoy!
    Justin

Attachments

• Fidelity 1.4.rar
      29.4 KB

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    thanks, i modified it again and will go on with this work cause now its super runny without lags - here a small movie

Users who are viewing this thread