Monochrome (for those who like dark skins), updated... (2 Viewers)

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Could somebody port a UitzendingGemist.xml for Monochrome..?
Would be nice!

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just wanted to show my appreciation by stating that I totally love this skin. Keep up the good work.

Is it possible to have like Xspin skin, in "my movie" a resume of the film in 'list" view mode?
    I'll have a look at Xface (or is that Spinsafe?), I think that info is only availble in genre etc view. Could you post a screenshot of what you would like to see?

New myradio.xml using the album icons instead of the green selected colors.
    Thanks ;).

I have a bug in the tvguide. ...
    Try the attached mytvguide.xml, let me know if this fixes your problem? If not post the steps to recreate the problem.

mytvguide.xml removed, please use the one a few posts after this one

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    Is it possible to have like Xspin skin, in "my movie" a resume of the film in 'list" view mode?
    Is this what you were after?

Attachments

• Untitled-29.jpg
      Untitled-29.jpg
      151.6 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is this what you were after?

Please tell me that's possible without using MesFilms!? Also, does anyone know a way to go straight into the IMDB page when you enter a folder containing a movie that's in the movie database? That would be awesome

Emph

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    is it just me? or did previous versions of this skin have a selection for subtitles during video playback?
    I'm gonna be reworking the OSD to a ReVision style next. Although the latest release does have a subs menu, I use it atm. Click on the little "speech bubble" icon on the osd.

Please tell me that's possible without using MesFilms!? Also, does anyone know a way to go straight into the IMDB page when you enter a folder containing a movie that's in the movie database? That would be awesome
    Yes, it's possible with out MyFilms, but you cannot see that info in "shares" view, as far as I know I can only get that info to display in "genres/years/actor" etc view. Which is a pity :(.

Regarding point 2 - no idea. I really wish there was a next/previous buttons on the imdb screen like meedio had...

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    April 11, 2005
    Brussels
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Furetto, could you have a look at those two things. I'm going to buy a Nova-T USB stick soon - just to check out the TV side of my skins ;).

Sorry, but that will probably not be possible in the next days. I'm going through the hell of fixing the disaster of the migration of a production-server that went wrong :(

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    Updated mytvguide.xml, my bad :(.

Furetto, don't worry about it - I've got my new Nova-T stick and I'm going thru the screens slowly, thanks for your help so far ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom