Monochrome (for those who like dark skins), updated... (1 Viewer)

Bobb25

Portal Pro
November 26, 2006
Durban
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Very nice work! For me, the episode images still do not show though... not sure what it is. I redownloaded a few and updated to latest SVN and everything... no go. Also, the Logos dont show from my logo rule :( I think i just have too many episodes to be honest and it the plugin just goes pear shaped

Edit: Also, if i have a series with multiple seasons, it only shows the first banner :( The other seasons are blank.

4irm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    awesome skin! thx.

one thing, in "my tv-series" the font (status, e.g. watched or whatever) at the bottom isnt correct - too large.

cheers
    irm:D

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is it possible to edit the OSD for TV Series so that it shows the Seasonbanner instead of the episode thumb, because in the OSD the "picture box" seems to be meant to show a tall image, not a wide one? I've seen this in other skins as well, so I guess it's hard to change?

Emph

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    ... apparently MP-TVSeries has a new option under Import Settings->Online Data Sync->Download Episode Snapshots
    @Bobb25, check the setting LiquidSky mentions above ;). Not sure what you mean in the 2nd part of your post...

@ 4irm, a screenshot would help ;).

@ emphatic, I think it's plugin related, I know the osd used to work with a season banner and episode description when playing files and pressing "i" on my MCE remote...

Bobb25

Portal Pro
    November 26, 2006
    Durban
    Home Country
    ... apparently MP-TVSeries has a new option under Import Settings->Online Data Sync->Download Episode Snapshots
    @Bobb25, check the setting LiquidSky mentions above ;). Not sure what you mean in the 2nd part of your post...

@ 4irm, a screenshot would help ;).

@ emphatic, I think it's plugin related, I know the osd used to work with a season banner and episode description when playing files and pressing "i" on my MCE remote...

Yeah, the Download Episode Snapshots is checked and when i physically check the episode screenshots are definately there in the thumbs dir. Also, when i am in the MP-Tvseries configuration screen, it dispalys banners and screenshots fine... only when the actual plugin is running it doesnt. It has been like this for a long while, but i just been putting up with it, only it seems to be getting worse now... now it only shows a season banner for the first season of a series... and even then thats intermittent (That banner that shows on the left when you select a season) and the logo rules and screenshots dont display at all.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The title bar of the version of MP-TV Series I'm running says v1.2.9.20078 in configuration, if that's any help. I've just done a complete resan after deleting the database and MPTVSeriesBanners folder - everything went fine...

Bobb25

Portal Pro
    November 26, 2006
    Durban
    Home Country
    The title bar of the version of MP-TV Series I'm running says v1.2.9.20078 in configuration, if that's any help. I've just done a complete resan after deleting the database and MPTVSeriesBanners folder - everything went fine...

Yeah, i definately think its related to the number of episodes i have. I have tried a number of different versions from the SVN site and they all do the same.

LiquidSky

Portal Member
    December 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Tv-series again... Info is not updated when you have multiple seasons and you are in the season selection (see attachment) Maybe better to disable this in 'season mode' if possible ?

Attachments

• 11-27-18.png
      11-27-18.png
      703 KB

LiquidSky

Portal Member
    December 22, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Since most of the info is episode related and no ep is selected it makes kind of sense. But maybe the plugin should return empty strings so the fields are blank instead of #TVSeries....
    If you select an episode once and then return to seasons, the info of the episode remains on screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom