Monochrome (for those who like dark skins), updated... (1 Viewer)

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
April 11, 2005
Brussels
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
The easiest solution for you might be to abandon the "basic home screen" and fall back on the normal home screen. Deselect "basic home screen" from configuration / general for this. Then go into plugin section and disable all plugins you are not using.

Tirade

Portal Member
January 22, 2008
The easiest solution for you might be to abandon the "basic home screen" and fall back on the normal home screen. Deselect "basic home screen" from configuration / general for this. Then go into plugin section and disable all plugins you are not using.

Unfortunately thats what Ive been doing but the basic screen looks/feels a whole hell of a lot better. Thanks for the advice though.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Don't know if this was mentioned before:

In MP-TVSeries main screen, I press the 'right' button on the remote 3 times. This takes me to 'Unwatched', I can't select anything there, nothing seems to have focus. If I press left it goes back to 'All' series and the pagedown button has focus. Can't select series anymore with the remote (up or down), the only solution is to position the mouse cursor over a season banner with the mouse.

Ooopss, and I figured I screwed something up with the new version I'm working on, glad it only cost me an hour or so ;-)

Interestingly it seems to work if you only navigate through the views to the left, but if I go to the right the facade looses focus :)

Also, I tried the panel version but to my surprise it loaded fanart too.....well, looks weird since it's not designed for that, but why don't you just remove the fanart image control from those versions that are not meant for it. Did it locally and works fine (I don't want to move/rename whatever my fanart images since I need them to test).

Thnx
    Inker

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    When changing to filmstrip mode in MyFilms it looks like this. No title, description or anything. Is it intended like this or a bug?
    I've tried, but I can't get anything apart from the selected item name to display in filmstrip view. Perhaps zebons can help.

Hi Psycho Reptile, for my HD Starte plugin do im need the background image from your icons.
    Attached ;).

The community would really benefit from someone posting a thread about how to customize the Links in "watch" and "listen". A how to guide.
    Have a look at the new tutorial included with v1.4 :D.

Also, I tried the panel version but to my surprise it loaded fanart too.....well, looks weird since it's not designed for that, but why don't you just remove the fanart image control from those versions that are not meant for it.
    Thanks for the tip ;), I'll add it in the next version.

@ All, Version 1.4 released.

Fixed incorrect gfx displayed in myvideoTitle.
    Fixed bug in default TV Series view xml.
    By request, modified button highlight gfx. Changed some other gfx to suit.
    dialogYesNo.xml now matches B2.
    Add missing music album preview in big icon list.
    Increased size of picture preview in My Pictures list view.
    Increased size of video poster preview in My Videos list view.
    Changed extra menu icon.
    Music, picture and video filmstrips display five items and size has been increased.
    Updated plugin support for MyShoutcast Radio v0.0.0.5.
    Updated plugin support for MyFilms v4.4.1.4.
    Changed icon aspect ratio in My Movies listview.
    Fixed small bug in video OSD.
    Changed watched colour in MP-TVSeries.
    Layout of My Films and My Video Title changed.
    Incorporated new season dummy labels into MP-TVSeries.
    Updated preview image.
    Added tutorial for customising the Basic Menus.

I'll try to catch up on some bug reports asap, internet access here is costly...

Attachments

• Hover_Blank.png
      Hover_Blank.png
      5.8 KB

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    P.R,

I found a another slight bug.. If you happen to pause the playing music you'll see an extra pause button being added to the music-overlay

Tirade

Portal Member
    January 22, 2008
    Just a quick huge thanks! The tutorial worked great!

I customized my basic home screen and it works perfectly!

Is there a way to tell MediaPortal or Monochrome what my desktop resolution is? Im running 1920X1080 and Id like to be able to adjust icon/text size w/o going in and editing all the XML files :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom