MoodLogic - For mixing songs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Where hardcoded? Yes this code work when you watch movie and playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage, And if playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage we only update playTimePercentage in movie, and dont touch watched flag ... IMHO its work, and work fine ...
Where hardcoded? Yes this code work when you watch movie and playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage, And if playTimePercentage <...
I believe that the design for VideoDatabaseV5 originated in the Kodi design for a similar database. Somewhere down the line the MP...
Replies
Views
Please check here how to bring problem reports. We need log files.
Please check here how to bring problem reports. We need log files.
Just loaded version 2.3.2 on a newly imaged Windows 10 PC. Created my music file as C:\Music\. All my albums look correct on the...
Replies
Views
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
"Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem, maybe the best solution would be to add the URL as in all IPTV players I have seen, like MyIPTV, IPTV Smarters, Perfect Player, Tivimate. Regarding the very high quality of the MediaPortal TV server, I guess that adding the same functionality as in IPTV players is not impossible. I hope that Playlist URL and...
I have the same problem, maybe the best solution would be to add the URL as in all IPTV players I have seen, like MyIPTV, IPTV...
Hello I'm attempting to add a paid iptv provider to MP1 or mp2 using provided url. The url format is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] WMA support DE
I checked the Online sources selected and saw that only 1 was selected. I selected all of them, reimported the music and all of the albums and songs now appear. So it was user error that caused the partial song lists. Thanks for your help!
I checked the Online sources selected and saw that only 1 was selected. I selected all of them, reimported the music and all of the...
What audio file formats are supported in audio player? In particular, WMA support? Previous WMC user, all music is in standard WMA...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom