MoodLogic - For mixing songs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation, sequences etc. abnd I have been using these. As you say there is no longer an action for Restart MP. There used to be, as described here - but no longer as I think that was really for actual MCE remotes and...
Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation...
Hi, I recently upgraded after a long period and now have V1.30. I was on 1.23 and for various reasons would really like to go...
Replies
Views
Thank you. I had a look at that part of the menu, but there's no option for DVB subtitles. Probably it has something to do bit some issue of MP2 with PGS subtitles that I've read in several posts. Although I don't know if DVB subs are also PGS subs. I guess that it will be fixed in future versions of MP2. Anyway, if somebody is...
Thank you. I had a look at that part of the menu, but there's no option for DVB subtitles. Probably it has something to do bit...
Hi, I changed recently from MP1 and MPS. Very happy, no matter I have to struggle with a few issues like this one: When I watch...
Replies
Views
Hi There i fixed it by turn off the Clickfinder EPG Plugin. Many People have the same Problem fixed this way. Thanks a lot Marc
Hi There i fixed it by turn off the Clickfinder EPG Plugin. Many People have the same Problem fixed this way. Thanks a lot Marc
Hi there, my MP2 freeze after 10 min watching TV. if i like to start it again i get sometimes this message. I have to restart the...
Replies
Views
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
Replies
Views
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
oops! here it is. Corrected xml
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom