MoodLogic - For mixing songs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
@high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
Replies
Views
Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Yes, icons have returned! Thank you. :) -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I am convinced that at one time (quite recently, in fact), each link was prefixed with a tiny icon. These seem to have vanished, or...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom