Movie Categories? (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This will be possible with the categories system in 0.8.

sandal

Portal Member
November 20, 2008
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Great news

I´m using moving pictures since I started to use MP and I it is one of the best plugins to it. Do you have any possible date to the Categories improovement ? All of us are really anxious to use it. :D

Great job. :D

Marcus

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Well 0.8 is running behind mainly due to stuff coming up with my paying job. :p I would expect an official release in a few weeks though. We should begin Alpha testing within a week most likely. But keep in mind these dates are tentative and things could again slip. it just depends on how much time the other team members and I have.

sandal

Portal Member
November 20, 2008
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
If you need any help

I understand. I have a "paying job" too. If I can name this a payment...:D

I don´t work with programming and this stuffs, but if you need something like tests or everything just tell me. I am an enthusiastic of this freeware and GNU things. Everibody working to help the community. And the professionalism that you people lead MP is amazing. :)

Any news just let us now and good work.

Marcus

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom