Moving Picture 0.7 (1 Viewer)

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Can we expect any updates for new Moving Pictures 0.7?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Here you go. I've done a little modification to the filmstrip view also. Hope you like it.

Emph

Attachments

• AEON_Wide_Moving_Pictures_0.70_skin.zip
      30.7 KB

scythe000

Portal Pro
    July 6, 2008
    Thanks so much for your quick reply in the other thread. I see a few glitches in film strip view as well as list view. such as: in list view, on the bottom left, there is a black bar that looks a bit kludgey above and below the synopsis. Maybe this can be cleaned up a bit? Also, the director and actor text is slightly covering up the colon.

In Filmstrip view, the movie title at the bottom is always in black. This doesn't work if there is black fanart behind it. maybe add a grey background strip?

Attachments

• filmstrip.jpg
      filmstrip.jpg
      338.9 KB
    • list.jpg
      list.jpg
      306.3 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I thought I had. Aren't those them above?

If you unpacked the Media\MovingPictures\overlay_bottom.png to your Aeon Wide 1.3\Media\MovingPictures\ and then go to your cache folder (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache) where you delete your Aeon Wide 1.3 folder it should work just fine.

Edit: I just tried this myself just now, and it didn't work. Brb with an update.

Edit2: It seems I've attached the wrong .png. Use the one attached to this post in the Media\MovingPictures folder and delete you cache and it works.

Emph

Attachments

• shiny_overlay.png
      shiny_overlay.png
      271 KB

Rayures

Portal Pro
    October 8, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    tnx for the update!
    But do you also have a fix for the rating stars? It shows only 5 stars (see screens in earlier post)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Open movingpictures.xml in Notepad, press CTRL+H (search and replace) and paste:
    Code:
    <imagesToDraw>5</imagesToDraw>

Into the upper field (search) and into the other field (replace) paste:
    Code:
    <imagesToDraw>10</imagesToDraw>

Delete your Aeon Wide folder from the cache. Done.
    Emph

Users who are viewing this thread