Moving Picture 1.0 RC2 Skin Files. UPDATE 2010-04-27!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Moving Picture 1.0 RC2 Skin Files. UPDATE 2010-03-16!!!

Hi Octagon,

Thank you for your feedback. Nice to hear that you like the skin. About the count label, I have decided not to put it back into the skin.

best regards
    cul8er

D3tritus

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2008
    Re: Moving Picture 1.0 RC2 Skin Files. UPDATE 2010-03-16!!!

Hi D3tritus,

I have added that option back again and it will be included in next version that will be available very soon.

best regards
    cul8er
    Thanks cul8er. I'll keep a look out for the next version and will pass back results of my testing.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: Moving Picture 1.0 RC2 Skin Files. UPDATE 2010-04-08!!!

Hi,

MPI file in first post of this thread is now updated to support x-factor R615.

best regards
    cul8er

Mike1978

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Moving Picture 1.0 RC2 Skin Files. UPDATE 2010-04-08!!!

Hi!

:-( I was hoping that the total count of movies would be optional. Anyway... could you tell me how I can get this feature back by myself (editing the xml). I really miss this feature

Thx

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Code:
    Hi Mike1978,

Open "movingpictures.xml" and at the end of this file you find this section;
    Code:
    <!--	<control>
          <description>Total Movies</description>
          <type>fadelabel</type>
          <id>0</id>
          <posX>830</posX>
          <posY>5</posY>
          <font>fontLowerCase13</font>
    	  <width>650</width>
    	  <textcolor>ffFFFFFF</textcolor>
    	  <align>right</align>
          <label>Total Movies: #MovingPictures.general.totalmoviecount, Filtered Movies: #MovingPictures.general.filteredmoviecount, Filter: #MovingPictures.Filter.Combined, Category:#MovingPictures.CurrentNode.name</label>
    	  <animation effect="fade" time="800" reversible="true">VisibleChange</animation>
          <visible>Control.IsVisible(50)</visible>
        </control>	-->

Remove the "<!--" at the beginning and the "-->" at the end, save and you are done;)

cheers
    cul8er

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa

aaahhh, I will also use that :)

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: Moving Picture 1.0 Beta 2 Skin Files

Hi cul8er,

Is it possible to make the moving pictures 'catogory view' a bit transparant, so that the backdrop image will be visible ?

:D for this great skin !!!

Hi cul8er,
    I would like to have the "categorie view" a bit more transparent too. Is that possible?

It's a great skin :D

D3tritus

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2008

Hi,

MPI file in first post of this thread is now updated to support x-factor R615.

best regards
    cul8er
    That's fixed it. Parental Control with Moving Pictures is now fully operational. Thanks for taking the time to fix this. :)

As an aside, I'm really impressed with the incremental improvements you have been making to the skin as a whole. It looks absolutely amazing, you should be justifiably proud of what you have achieved with this.

Cheers,
    Det

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

MPI file in first post of this thread is now updated to support x-factor R630.

best regards
    cul8er

dietbutcher

Portal Member
    February 4, 2007
    Thanks for the update, if I update the Skin using the new MPI Extension tool do I need to manually update the Moving pictures portion using the MPI in the first post?

Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread