Not open for further replies.

Airshark

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2007
    Baden- Württemberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I cant wait no more for the new version :)
    I hope that the themoviedb.org importer will also import movies in german :)

granger

Portal Member
    December 17, 2008
    Is this the version that adds sorting/searching? I thought I had read before the holidays that a new release was coming that enabled a sort by genre, director, actor, etc....

Thanks and awesome work

-Bryan

Harmani

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm also waiting for the release where sorting/filtering the movies based on their folder location or custom added tags is supported. Will it be presented in this version?

Sure hope so! It's the only missing feature that holds me back from using this great plugin!!

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    To those asking about filtering and sorting, yes Moving Pictures will support sorting by most details a normnal person would want to sort by: Title, DateAdded (this will work even for databases built as far back as last August when we first launched), Year, Certification, Language, Score, Popularity, Runtime, and FilePath

Filtering will be included in Moving Pictures 0.8, so we are not quite there yet, although you can of course still filter by the watched flag.

Could you please update the Skin designers guide with any changes in 0.70 so they can prepare? :D

New labels etc.
    Emph

Updated. If you have any questions or comments, post them over here. Again, sorry this was pushed out so late.

Do you need an Windows 7 tester ;)

That's a good one, testing a beta software on a beta OS :rolleyes:

The whole point of Microsoft releasing a beta of Windows 7 is so that problems can be ironed out before the official release. This means bugs they have to fix in the OS, and bugs we have to fix in our app due to changes in the Windows API. So I am glad to have a few Windows 7 testers (although I think it will not be officially supported by Moving Pictures until the official release of the operating system).

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    To those asking about filtering and sorting, yes Moving Pictures will support sorting by most details a normnal person would want to sort by: Title, DateAdded (this will work even for databases built as far back as last August when we first launched), Year, Certification, Language, Score, Popularity, Runtime, and FilePath

Filtering will be included in Moving Pictures 0.8, so we are not quite there yet, although you can of course still filter by the watched flag.

fforde,

I am not sure if I am reading right... but, are you saying that sorting will be in 0.7 and filtering in 0.8 ?

If so, that is a great supprise, I thought both were put off until 0.8 ! :)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    fforde,

I am not sure if I am reading right... but, are you saying that sorting will be in 0.7 and filtering in 0.8 ?

That's correct, sorting will be available in the Moving Pictures 0.7, the very next release. We had a few additional developers start to help out on the project so a few things were moved up. For what it's worth ZealotSix is the person who implemented the sorting functionality.

ny888

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    I'm sure it's already planned but since you didn't mention it in the above post, filtering by genre would be great.

granger

Portal Member
    December 17, 2008
    fforde,

That's correct, sorting will be available in the Moving Pictures 0.7, the very next release. We had a few additional developers start to help out on the project so a few things were moved up. For what it's worth ZealotSix is the person who implemented the sorting functionality.

Great news and again thanks for the great plug in!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom