Moving Pictures 1.0.8 Stable Available (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
:( :( :(
I wish I could have been thanked for the first time in my life :p

Well, that one gave me a big smile :D
[off-topic]
Ghehehe... Funny how it goes huh.. I am replying/helping my ass off to get the same result. Maxx_nantes asks for it and gets 3x thanks within 1,5 hourse :D :D Then again, a smile is worth something during these dark days. :D

Anthony_M

August 20, 2009
Hello,

this looks great already :)

Is it possible now to display the file or folderpath somewhere with the other movie information ?

By default in the skin I use (black and white 1080p) there are fields that I do not need like user score, popularity or certification so it would be nice to replace one of these with the filepath of the movie.

Thanks !

Anthony

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009
Sorry for my stupidity, but if there is any way with new beta 1.0 to create Movie Group somehow? Like : James Bond, Harry Potter, etc... Or it's gone to next releases?

Yes, Yes, Yes. THANK YOU fforde!!!

Grouping is working, kind of tricky but working:
1. Create category called Groups (or any other Useful name).
2. Create under the category Groups category... let say, Harry Potter.
3. Add for this category filter Title - Contans - Harry Potter. That's it!!! You will have dynamic category "Harry Potter" with all Harry Potter films.
4. Add any other catergories (Groups of movies).

Hint. if Title doesn't contain any recognized string that can be used for grouping you can use "Always include these movies". It will be not dynamic, but anyway useful.

one more thank you fforde for the great plugin!

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is it possible now to display the file or folderpath somewhere with the other movie information ?
Yes, the full filename+path is stored in the "#MovingPictures.LocalMedia.fullpath" skin property. The import path in "#MovingPictures.LocalMedia.importpath". You will probably have to manually modify your skin though, I don't know of an existing skin that utilizes this text.

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    is there any way to change the color of certain filters or make some separation between them?
    for instance, my top filters are
    films
    documentaries
    foreign
    unwatched

and those are the most important

and then below i have

year
    codec
    categories

which are just the movies above but sorted differently and are thus less important.

any way to distinguish between the two because they look the same in the list now.

thanks.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Those are good ideas vl002001. Create an enhancement request on the tracker and we will try to get it scheduled.

Rasputin

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi there,
    a short question to the latest version of MP.
    Do watching real Blu-Ray Disc with MP works corectly with an external player like powerDVD?
    Because with 7.5 it doesn't work verry well.

€dit:
    Thanks a lot to fforde for this perfect plug-in!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom