Moving Pictures 1.0.8 Stable Available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx_nantes

Portal Pro
October 5, 2009
:( :( :(
I wish I could have been thanked for the first time in my life :p

Well, that one gave me a big smile :D
[off-topic]
Ghehehe... Funny how it goes huh.. I am replying/helping my ass off to get the same result. Maxx_nantes asks for it and gets 3x thanks within 1,5 hourse :D :D Then again, a smile is worth something during these dark days. :D

I was just kiddin'. But hey, I'll still take these thanks :)

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi guys

I dunno if this is a bug or just me, but after installing my movie list where backwards. It starts with Z and end with A, i cant seem to find out where to change that :confused:.

Anyone got any ideas?

Henrik

Press the menu button (or F9) click "Sort By..." and click "Title". This will reverse the sort direction. I have created a bug report for this though, it shouldn't by default be sorting in descending order...

Hi guys

I dunno if this is a bug or just me, but after installing my movie list where backwards. It starts with Z and end with A, i cant seem to find out where to change that :confused:.

Anyone got any ideas?

Henrik

I´ve the same problem.
I use List view by year and it starts with Z and end with A or a number.
i.e. :
- List view by year (2009 to 19..)
- first film on list: Zombieland
- Second: Year one
- Last on by year of 2009: 17 Again

I hope you understand what i say because my English its not very good.

One last question: where is the search mode like of plug in MyFilms?
i.e. I want search by a specific film by name, for example: Indiana Jones.
I dont find any button for that search.
I know i can use shit key with a letter to find some movies with that letters but its not the same thing of the search movie.
If we have in the new Moving Pictures 1.0 Beta buttons for all movies, unwatched movies, recent movies, year, categories (action, drama, comedy, etc) we have to had too a search button for specific movie. Are i´m wrong? :D

Best regards
You rocks with the Moving Pictures. Love it!!!

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America

I use List view by year and it starts with Z and end with A or a number.

One last question: where is the search mode like of plug in MyFilms?

You quoted the answer to your first question. There is a bug in 1.0 that causes the default sort order to be backwards (i.e. Z->A). Just change the sort direction:
Press the menu button (or F9) click "Sort By..." and click "Title". This will reverse the sort direction. I have created a bug report for this though, it shouldn't by default be sorting in descending order...

As for searching for a movie, from any movie list you can type the name of a movie using the number keys on your remote control. This works just like a cell phone and you only have to press each key once. So to type M-A-T-R-I-X for example you would press 628749 (see the image below). Typing in this sequence would filter the list by all movies containing the cooresponding text so most likely you would just see the three Matrix movies. You can find more information about this feature on the wiki.

phonepad.jpg

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is there a property to show the currently selected filter? I'm editting my skin files and I would like to see what the current filter is (watched/unwacthed/horror/sci-fi etc).

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Is there a property to show the currently selected filter? I'm editting my skin files and I would like to see what the current filter is (watched/unwacthed/horror/sci-fi etc).

Yes:

#MovingPictures.CurrentNode.name <= Returns the current category you are browsing e.g. 'All Movies'

Note: this will return the plugin name if you are in the root of the categories facade

#MovingPictures.Filter.Combined <= Returns the name of the current Combined filter that is applied e.g 'Certification: R'
    #MovingPictures.Filter.Name <= Returns the name of the current filter applied e.g. 'R'
    #MovingPictures.Filter.Category <= Returns the name of the parent filter applied e.g. 'Certification'

spike13

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :D:D:D for the great work.

It would be nice if you could integrate the field "sort by" in to the matching rules of the filter dialog.
    That would make it easier to create film groups , such as "James Bond", in which the string "James Bond"
    is not always find in the movie titel.
    For these cases, I have adapted the field "sort by" for my needs.

spike

Rijnton

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I would like to try the new version, but should I uninstall the "old" 0.7.5 version first, or install the new one over the old one ?

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    The installer will backup and upgrade. Just do it :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom