Moving Pictures 1.0.8 Stable Available (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Not sure if anyone already mentioned this or if it's planned, if so don't mind me.
I was just playing around with the new filtering system which is awesome btw. I do have some feature requests for it. It's like a sql builder with click and point :) I just miss one option to make it all perfect, LIMIT.
For example top 10 rated movies, user rating or imdb. I would sort by score and limit by 10.

:D for the awesome release, all the effort really shows!

Can we hope for 16:10 support? I see you moved it in the google page to 1.4 :(

Well honestly you are the first to mention this in a long time, and the issue only has three people starring it (one of them me!) So because of this it is a bit lower on the priority list. Out of curiosity, what 16x10 skins are actively developed right now?

I have a 16:10 screen here I could do a skin for. On that system I run monochrome primarily, streamedmp runs on my main htpc/server (which is 16:9). But it's just tweaking positioning a bit, nothing fancy, just takes some time to do. You could also easily do it yourself if needed to be done at all (if the original skin does provide for some stretching)

I have done some 16:10 ports in the past but kinda gave up on it. Feel like the userbase is too small and it's not worth the effort.

cool_myll

Portal Member
April 13, 2007
Home Country
Nvm seems better now (see screenshot in my previous posts). But i thought 22 inches monitors where becoming more common. And my 22 inch monitor has 1680x1050 resolution.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
16:10 is just fasing out here in europe for PC monitors, it's all moving towards 16:9 now. Which is good, one standard please :)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Not sure if anyone already mentioned this or if it's planned, if so don't mind me.
I was just playing around with the new filtering system which is awesome btw. I do have some feature requests for it. It's like a sql builder with click and point :) I just miss one option to make it all perfect, LIMIT.
For example top 10 rated movies, user rating or imdb. I would sort by score and limit by 10.
Added as a scheduled enhancement for 1.1.

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Good job guys. I Don't believed to see this release ever before mediaportal 1.1.0 final. I like most of the new features. The filtering system is awesome. The multiple select and update of more than one film is also great.

poppabk

Portal Pro
    August 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Added as a scheduled enhancement for 1.1
    Any idea when you will be releasing 1.1 as I am getting sick of waiting ;)

Anyway good job getting the beta out, I will be sticking with 7.5 as I need MediaPortal as stable as possible, but its nice to see the improvements that have been made.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    Any idea when you will be releasing 1.1 as I am getting sick of waiting ;)

Anyway good job getting the beta out, I will be sticking with 7.5 as I need MediaPortal as stable as possible, but its nice to see the improvements that have been made.

We will release 1.0.1 within a few weeks to a month. This will focus on bug fixes for 1.0 and will not include any enhancements. This will probably be generally referred to as "Moving Pictures 1.0 Stable". As for 1.1 I am not going to set a date but like I have said before, we are planning on shortening our release cycle so that we have more frequent releases with fewer changes in each. You can see the current list of planned changes for 1.1 here.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Skin Files for PureVisionHDBlue 3.0

Hi fforde, :D for the great work!
    Here are the skin files and some screenshots from PureVisionHDBlue with MovingPictures 1.0 BETA.
    Enjoy!

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
      Image1.jpg
      69.1 KB
    • Image2.jpg
      Image2.jpg
      198.1 KB
    • Image3.jpg
      Image3.jpg
      174.7 KB
    • Image4.jpg
      Image4.jpg
      182.8 KB
    • Image5.jpg
      Image5.jpg
      196.8 KB
    • Image6.jpg
      Image6.jpg
      168.2 KB
    • Image7.jpg
      Image7.jpg
      274.8 KB
    • MovingPictures for PureVisionHDBlue 3.0.zip
      30.7 KB

photopeter

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Please add the Moving Pictures 1.0 Support also to Pure Vision 4:3 asap, because I only can use 4:3 Skins and I'm dying to test the 1.0 Release...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom