Moving Pictures 1.0.8 Stable Available (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Report a bug on the tracker and we can talk more there. This is not the place for bug resolution. ;)

TheWho

Portal Pro
December 26, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
weird.... it have now changed to d:\....

i honestly don't understand why... maybe i just restarted the program (Configuration.exe) for the 3 time....

fforde
i can't reproduce it... :( should i report it anyway?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
weird.... it have now changed to d:\....

i honestly don't understand why... maybe i just restarted the program (Configuration.exe) for the 3 time....

fforde
i can't reproduce it... :( should i report it anyway?

If you cant reproduce then we probably wont be able to either. If you discover and are able to reproduce the bug again report it, otherwise we can just let it go.

AgeOfPanic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2008
    Milwaukee, WI
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Allright. Couldn't wait to install this and it looks perfect. Definitely worth the wait. You guys keep cranking out professional grade stuff. Thank you all for your hard work on this plugin. I've added a concert filter to the first screen (where you can select All Movies etc) and made sure that all movies labeled with the Genre Concert do not show up in other sections. Perfect.
    I don't really like the fact that when you leaf through the Genres, the background changes with every genre, but I'm not sure how to do it otherwise.
    Furthermore, in the configuration menu, the button saying Edit filter sometimes says Add filter instead. It will then still take you to the edit menu and you might mistakenly edit the existing filter. I'm not sure how to reproduce that, so I won't make an official report.
    Again, great work. I reserved the entire evening to update everything, but I'm already done. Guess I'll have to watch a movie instead. Let's see what is under the Animation Genre.

zack84a

Portal Member
    September 17, 2007
    Thanks for the hard work Movie Pictures Team.

Have been following yall since you first started, and can say yall have greatly improved the media portal experience. Watching movies wouldn't be the same without your hours and hours of work.

Already donated, and and sure I will again and again.

Surferosa

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    Its very good.. seriously, thank you again...

One quick question- do you know if there are any non-widescreen supported skins for this yet? The lack of filtering & categories meant that Ive held off putting MP on my kids pc's. Ive filtered out all the content they shouldnt see from the categories, and Ive added a restricted content password just to nail it down (only issue is one of the little sods is going to work out how to change that password by going into the MP config.. need a password for MP config I guess :rolleyes:).

Anyway- the only thing stopping me from putting it on their pc's is they both have sd monitor's. Unless I'm missing something, I couldn't seem to get it working with regular Blue3 so Im assuming that wasnt updated with Blue3Wide....

sl33p3r

Portal Member
    July 8, 2009
    Home Country
    I was wondering if there is a way to make the parental controls lock back up when you exit Moving Pictures and go to the home screen?

By the way...
    Great Job on this awesome Plugin.

--
    Dave

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    Anyway- the only thing stopping me from putting it on their pc's is they both have sd monitor's. Unless I'm missing something, I couldn't seem to get it working with regular Blue3 so Im assuming that wasnt updated with Blue3Wide....
    No Blue3 support at this time, sorry. :( We will try to add support in the near future though, 4x3 support is definitely important. I have created an issue on our tracker for Blue3 support, if you want to star it.

I was wondering if there is a way to make the parental controls lock back up when you exit Moving Pictures and go to the home screen?
    We were planning to add a timeout so that after a certain period of inactivity the parental filter would turn back on. If you (or others) think that in addition to this it would be valuable to optionally re-enable the filter when exiting and reentering the plugin, we could do this to.

So what do you think, is a timeout enough or should an exit cause a parental filter reset too?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom