Moving Pictures 1.1 Stable + Follw.it Website Support (2 Viewers)

jmvaughn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 7, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    How about registering a new account with follw.it for the new HTPC, then synch with that?

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    That works, but what happens when i delete a movie from my Database in MovingPicture? Then the movie continuos in follw.it, and i think that it also be deleted in follw.it automatically. so that the database in movingpicture will be the same in follw.it.

don't you agree?

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Moving Pictures 1.1 Stable + Follw.it Website Support

That works, but what happens when i delete a movie from my Database in MovingPicture? Then the movie continuos in follw.it, and i think that it also be deleted in follw.it automatically. so that the database in movingpicture will be the same in follw.it.

don't you agree?

Can confirm this issue. If i delete a movie from local database, synchronisation doesn't work -> Movie is still present on follow.it!

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Re: AW: Re: Moving Pictures 1.1 Stable + Follw.it Website Support

I don't try in TvSeries, but i think the issue is the same.

spazo

Portal Member
    September 20, 2009
    Hi guys im still using media portal 1.02 and moving pictures version is 0.7.5.681 can i install this latest version on 1.02 and over the top of my old moving pictures?.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    Hi guys im still using media portal 1.02 and moving pictures version is 0.7.5.681 can i install this latest version on 1.02 and over the top of my old moving pictures?.

Moving Pictures 1.1 has been tested with MediaPortal 1.1. I would be surprised if you had a problem with an earlier version but we only do testing with the latest stable release.

The fact that I am a developer set aside, I would recommend you upgrade at least to MediaPortal 1.1. Anecdotally it performs much better for me...

EDIT: And to those with follw.it questions I will look into things tomorrow, it is a bit late where I am at right now, but I should be able to help you guys out and we can certainly look into issues with removed movies.

spazo

Portal Member
    September 20, 2009
    Ok thanks,guess it might be time to upgrade,but i have never really had any problems,with my current setup.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    Well if it ain't broke, don't fix it spazo. ;) I think we added categories and filtering support in 1.0 though? If you have more than 200-300 movies this might be very beneficial to you.

spazo

Portal Member
    September 20, 2009
    Yeh i think that way as well if it ain't broke,dont fix it,but i would have close to 800 movies.My main fear is i will stuff the upgrade up and that's a lot of time to get all that info back in plus over 40 tv series.Lately the movies gets the info but not the cover so i get the cover manually apart from that its great.I might ghost it to another drive then have a go:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom