Moving Pictures 1.3.1: Now With Search (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Love this plugin but i am finding running it on streamedmp to be so slow and jerky when scrolling down the film list. Is this a common problem or just an slow xp system thing?

Try the suggestions from here first: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-in-mediaportal-rc2.77842/page-10#post-778124

Let me know if that fixes things for you. The main delay is due to IO-bottlenecks, so if you do not have a fast SSD system, then you will need to apply the suggestions mentioned in that thread.

mebj53

April 9, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am having problems with Moving Pictures 1.3.1. When I try to play blu-ray folder TMT3 hangs.
    I can play dvd folders fine. I had it working at one time now it just keeps hanging. I have already reloaded my computer and reinstalled mediaportal and my moving pictures. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thank You.

I figured it out the arguments field being passed to TMT3 was not in quotes.
    Thanks Anyway.

Doser_86

Portal Member
    March 31, 2010
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hello.

Is there any way to change the path where the movies are stored without having to import everything over again?

Magnus

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello.

Is there any way to change the path where the movies are stored without having to import everything over again?

Magnus

I think the only why to change this is directly in the movingpictures.db3 with SQLite Browser.
    If what I am telling is wrong please correct me. =)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    MovPic will update the path automatic when you move a file from old *active* import path to new *active* import path, otherwise it will delete/re-import.

MPatrowic

Portal Member
    November 24, 2011
    Is there a way to remove the watched/not watched icon from the cover art? I looked around in the settings and the only option I saw was the percent option for whether it was watched or not. Id like the little icon just to not be there. Im running streamedmp if that matters

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Is there a way to remove the watched/not watched icon from the cover art? I looked around in the settings and the only option I saw was the percent option for whether it was watched or not. Id like the little icon just to not be there. Im running streamedmp if that matters
    That can be controlled from the StreamedMP Skin Settings GUI. From the BasicHome screen, go to Settings->Skin->Misc and disable the relevant option.

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    Re: Moving Pictures 1.3: Now With Search

Now that the extension installer is much more mature, and becoming more popular, is there any chance of you moving to a mpei package rather than your own installer?
    Yeah, will probably switch to MPEI with the next release.
    Nice :) Thanks for all your good work!

sparky21

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2010
    Home Country
    Could the new search function (awesome BTW) split the results or allow the user to select whether a actor search should exclude cast and crew? I search on Freeman and get a whole bunch of "extras" where I presume Freeman is part of a crew on the extra movies. All I seek are the movies with Freeman as the actor.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom