here is my log. As I said before. Everytime while I am playing a serie or Tv and the small window appears (I hope you know what I mean) MovingPictures crashes but the film goes on, Sound and Pictures.
I second that, random crashes (without any music/video playing in the background too), happened in previous versions too.. I have no idea what is causing it.
Can you humor me and try to run Moving-Pictures with the default skin? I think your problem is skin related. Two of your three errors are for sure skin related. From what I am reading the other one may be as well.
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file I attached to my previous message. I don't understand it because I use MP in english, I search for subtitles in english and not in my native language, so I can't figure out what's translation got to do...
Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file...
I don't now what to say, I don't know where to begin. Mediaportal user since 2004. Always a satisfied user, I must add. Lately...
Hi Brains Trust, after working perfectly since my last issue with Trakt last year, it has again decided to be confounding. For the last week or so it will not connect my Profile. I can log onto the Trakt web app no problems. When trying to access my Profile in MP I get a message Box "User Profile - Error getting Profile and...
Hi Brains Trust, after working perfectly since my last issue with Trakt last year, it has again decided to be confounding. For the...
this window opens and closes after some seconds when I try to "Authorize Application":
It does not create a Usercode.
Also...