Moving Pictures crashes (1 Viewer)

sky46

Portal Member
February 1, 2009
here is my log. As I said before. Everytime while I am playing a serie or Tv and the small window appears (I hope you know what I mean) MovingPictures crashes but the film goes on, Sound and Pictures.

sky46

Portal Member
February 1, 2009
thats right, I think, the reason is the small window where you can see the tv or series/video while navigating in mediaportal.

sorry for my bad english

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
mr viggo, would you mind telling me what skin you are using? or post your movingpictures skin files? I am just curious about something.

-LRFalk01

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Can you humor me and try to run Moving-Pictures with the default skin? I think your problem is skin related. Two of your three errors are for sure skin related. From what I am reading the other one may be as well.

-LRFalk01

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Took the generic skin for a torture ride. I can't make it crash or freeze up at all with the 0.7 stable. Thanks for helping me pin it it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom