Moving Pictures crashes (1 Viewer)

sky46

Portal Member
February 1, 2009
I have a major bug:( I play a Serie in TVseries, press esc (Serie is still running) and go to Moving Pictures. Now it crashes and Mediaportal ist also dead:(

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Can you please post logs sky46? We would love to help you out but we are unfortunately not psychic. ;)

johnpgreenan

Portal Member
June 14, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I am getting a crash as well (just posted in Monochrome forum).

Using monochrome 2.4 and MP 0.7.

Seems to be when I highlight a particular film. Attached log...

sky46

Portal Member
February 1, 2009
Sorry i cant post a log...it seems nothing gona work after the crash and i cant get back to the taskmanager...so i have to reset!

johnpgreenan

Portal Member
June 14, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
It appears that my crash has something to do with the "Hancock" backdrop from themoviedb.org.

In MP 0.6 it wasn't displaying, only a black background, In 0.7 it caused mediaportal to crash.

When I loaded the .jpg in photoshop it had some blue lines on it like an overlay...so I just made a new backdrop saved as same filename and it works.

I googled and saw that a few other people have had issue with this backdrop.

zack84a

Portal Member
September 17, 2007
It appears that my crash has something to do with the "Hancock" backdrop from themoviedb.org.

In MP 0.6 it wasn't displaying, only a black background, In 0.7 it caused mediaportal to crash.

When I loaded the .jpg in photoshop it had some blue lines on it like an overlay...so I just made a new backdrop saved as same filename and it works.

I googled and saw that a few other people have had issue with this backdrop.

Confirmed that hancock was the cause of moving pictures crashing for me as well..

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I think I have corrected the problem. If you are experiencing this issue and you are willing to test an experimental alpha version of 0.7.1 that may fix this issue please send me a private message.

Users who are viewing this thread