Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML (3 Viewers)

ppeterr

Portal Pro
July 20, 2008
sorry to interrupt your discussion here, but i love this feature - so i am trying to add the only thing i really need for this

what i want - An extra field, where it shows the actual file location (only location - not for it to play)

what i worked out for the styles css, that i added 2 lines

<th axis="string">location</th>
<td class="location"><xsl:value-of select="DETAILS_URL"/></td>

this creates the field for location, but ofcourse the value of select is wrong....
Anyone who is willing to give me some hints, or tell me this is possible anyway.

thanks all again

a2s

Portal Member
June 5, 2008
AW: Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML

Thanx for the further development!

I'd like to save the HTML file to a network source, but i cannot choose not mapped Network drives (and no letters left ;) ). Would it be possible to enter a path manually in the future? Or add "Network" to the selection box?

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Re: AW: Moving-Pictures Movie List to HTML

Thanx for the further development!

I'd like to save the HTML file to a network source, but i cannot choose not mapped Network drives (and no letters left ;) ). Would it be possible to enter a path manually in the future? Or add "Network" to the selection box?

Are you kidding me? No letters left? Do you have a gezillian network mounts? Or a trillian DVD-drives? :p
    I'll put it on the enhancement list and i'll see what i can do.

@ ppeterr:
    I slightly suspect one is able to export the absolute file url, but am not sure. I will have a look when I am home behind my Dev Station :p I can't figure it out using the source code, neither from MovingPictures nor MovingPicturesXML. If it's not exported, it will be in the next release.

bushbrother

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2008
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I just wanted to try this plugin, I copied the files to the locations in the readme but when I enable the plugin and goto config I get an exception thrown in MP Config as picture below:

I am using MP 1.0.2.0, any ideas?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      33.5 KB

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Addow: A new thread might be a good idea, so that it would be easier to navigate and keep track.

Just a friendly tip - do as you please :)

bushbrother

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2008
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I just wanted to try this plugin, I copied the files to the locations in the readme but when I enable the plugin and goto config I get an exception thrown in MP Config as picture below:

I am using MP 1.0.2.0, any ideas?

Nobody else had this issue? Just to add that I am using Windows 7 x64 if that makes a difference. The error seems to imply either it cannot find the .db3 file or it seems to think the data it is looking for is not in the right place. I looked into the MovingPictures .db3 file (using SQLspy) and I can see all the appropriate entries ... I am confused

Please help as I really am wanting to use this awesome plugin :D

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    @ Spragleknas:
    Thx 4 the tip. As soon as I am planning to release a new major version, I will create a new topic. Ppl may always post features or bugs in this thread. Is that okay?

@ bushbrother:
    Hmm, i tried to reproduce the error, but without success. Could you tell me which version of MovingPictures you are using? And is there at least 1 movie in your database (probably it is). If you are using an older version of MovPic, try to update to the latest beta. Hope this helps. I am runnig it on Win7 x32 and x64 and it's running fine, so must have something to do with the database connection.

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi all,
    A few moments ago I released another minor update on this plugin. There were a few irritating bugs solved and a few features added.
    @ mortstar, ppeterr, a2s & planter: your features should be added and bugs solved.

Here is the changelog and files are attached:
    Code:
    Version 1.0.9 (Released: 2010/01/30)
    	- Bug fixed: occasional mixed HTML/XML output
    	- Bug fixed: empty values "Last watched" when local movie files are deleted after watching
    	- Export to network path without mounting
    	- Added customized tag "fullpath" represents the absolute movie file path
    	- MovingPictures dependencies defined

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    Thanks for your continued work as always, just installed and trying this out.

Whenever I click 'Manual Export' I get the error message attached in screenshot below. I am using the publicly available Beta 2 of MovingPicture 1.0

What was the fix for the 'Last Watched' missing data?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-01-30 at 00.51.57.png
      Screen shot 2010-01-30 at 00.51.57.png
      159.1 KB

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thanks for your continued work as always, just installed and trying this out.

Whenever I click 'Manual Export' I get the error message attached in screenshot below. I am using the publicly available Beta 2 of MovingPicture 1.0

What was the fix for the 'Last Watched' missing data?

Hi,
    Wow, it probably has something to do with the fact I am using the latest version of MP on my dev station. However, I tested the plugin on my HTPC which is using the latest beta version like you and I did not had the error. I fixed the dependency of the MovingPictures.dll, so now it should be working (you can download it again in my previous post or the google code project -> watch out for browser cache, it maybe possible to file from yesterday will be reused).

The temporarily fix is just a text message replacing the movie title. I can only fix the problem completely when movie info is still preserved in the watch history or when i create my own watch history in the movingpicturesxml plugin.

I don't know, but maybe it's a XP only error? I did a test on Win7 x86 and x64 with different MovingPictures versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom