[solved] Moving Pictures Plug In (1 Viewer)

SDOTDS

March 1, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Running Windows 7, on intel NUC. In config I ticked the box saying "in Home" When i launch MP moving pictures is no longer in plug ins or on my home screen... Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

SDOTDS

March 1, 2015
Home Country
very new to this, not to sure how to tell weather the skin is comparable or not.. the plug-in is enabled. I know when i do go into my plug in menu from my home screen I get an error in the background that states: "Missing or invalid file C:\Programdata\team media portal\skin\titan\myhomeplugins.xml" However everything works from within the plug in menu. Moving Pictures shows fine and functions fine. Its just a matter of getting it out of the plug ins menu and into the home screen.

ALSO- Was playing with the trailers on moving pictures and it said i need to install "online video' plugin. I went to extensions manager and its not available for download. Anyone know why? Also, if i needed to, how would i go about manually installing that plug in?

Sepulchre

Portal Pro
July 17, 2010
Been a while since I used titan, but from memory I think you need to set in the skin settings the movie plugin to use, there are two options for this.

SDOTDS

March 1, 2015
Home Country
You were right! While i was at it, i actually just switched skins, working like a charm. Thanks for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
No one can help me here?
No one can help me here?
In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
Replies
Views
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom