Moving Pictures Slow with Imports and Listing Movies (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    4,434
    1,897
    Turn on debug logging, and then examine the time stamps, look for a long delay.

    Or simply post the full logs, and we can assist. The key part is that the logs contain the data that would show the delay, so I would suggest you read the logs yourself as much as possible to ensure that a large time delay is visible, and if you still need help finding out the `cause`, to then post logs.

    A known delay would be a slow MediaInfo import to obtain the technical details of the media, which can sometimes be solved by updating the mediainfo.dll (always the 32-bit version) file.
     

    Users who are viewing this thread

    Similar threads

    When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on "Filtering: On startup filter by: Unwatched Movies" in "Moving Pictures Configuration". Don't know how I did that. (n)
    When I rebooted this morning, the same problem came back. But I did find my error, it turned out I had accidently clicked on...
    About a 2 months ago I was having problems with filtering for unwatched movies. I couldn't find the filter for it. So I tried...
    Replies
    3
    Views
    531
    i think info but I'm really not sure
    i think info but I'm really not sure
    When I import new films using Moving Pictures, it takes an incredibly long time for the information to be found and downloaded...
    Replies
    3
    Views
    2K
    Thankyou High_Five, that worked perfectly, I now remember doing that 10 years ago, thanks for jogging my old memory. Cheers Tony
    Thankyou High_Five, that worked perfectly, I now remember doing that 10 years ago, thanks for jogging my old memory. Cheers Tony
    Hi everyone, I have been using it For 16 years now (from V1.1.1) and it has worked flawlessly. I only use TV Series and Moving...
    Replies
    2
    Views
    615
    Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file I attached to my previous message. I don't understand it because I use MP in english, I search for subtitles in english and not in my native language, so I can't figure out what's translation got to do...
    Looks like there's some kind of error regarding translations that I can't pinpoint about Subcentral. You'll find it in the log file...
    I don't now what to say, I don't know where to begin. Mediaportal user since 2004. Always a satisfied user, I must add. Lately...
    Replies
    21
    Views
    2K
    I made some updates to the Wiki page describing the <import> and <include> tags, including adding a couple of new xml examples. For the first example, I highlighted the example text and eventually found the location in the menus where I could select the CODE macro to have the example text formatted as a code example. So far, so good...
    I made some updates to the Wiki page describing the <import> and <include> tags, including adding a couple of new xml examples. For...
    I made some updates to the Wiki page describing the <import> and <include> tags, including adding a couple of new xml examples. For...
    Replies
    0
    Views
    1K
    Top Bottom