Moving Pictures Social [Double Secret Beta] (2 Viewers)

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: Moving Pictures Social (Private Beta)

afraid it still doesnt work, i get "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." or "a databse error occured"

downforeveryoneorjustme.com says its down as well

the link im using is Moving Pictures Social

cheers

ok just came back up a few seconds ago, cheers

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Cyrus1896

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2009
    Hi Guys,

how long does the activation for the Beta take? I completed the registration on Monday and i recieved no confirmation Email yet.

Thanks for your help.:D

sl0

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Guys,

how long does the activation for the Beta take? I completed the registration on Monday and i recieved no confirmation Email yet.

same here altho i applied only yesterday.
    Is there anything i can do to prepare my movie collection, for the social thingy, it should be quite ok everything has backdrop/poster/cover/imdb_info, but it is a quite large collection, 3000+ movies, so maybe it would be a good idea to load it up in portions... ?

_sl0

ZealotSix

Portal Pro
    August 18, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi Guys,

We're bringing people in a few at a time, so that we keep having fresh blood to test bug fixes to moving pictures and MPS. Sorry about the delay, but if you registered on Monday you are probably pretty close to the front of the line.

pjotr2k

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 28, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hello i have some suggestions for the social part of mp.

1. advanced info would be nice to see ex. what file/container type it is (ex. mkv, avi, iso and if ex iso or img treat it as dvd) does it have subs does it have dts or dd sound etc just like in mp. why would this feature be nice, well since its a social page and for example if my dad asks about a movie he can see for himself if it have ex sub (he cant watch movies without subs) and or if its a dvd and he can play it on his machine etc.

2. ability to change list view with and without covers
    now we have the ability to roll over the i iconc and it shows up but i think it would be great to have the ability to switch to a thumbnailed view

these are the suggestions for now :)

great work on the mp keep it up =)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I know that moving pictures social will not serve as an online backup of my movies, but can it be used as an online backup of my watched status flags?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom