MovingPictures 1.8.4 [Support for MP 1.23+] [2020-01-26] (2 Viewers)

joker1639

Portal Pro
May 10, 2009
Morning Gents!

Can anyone please help me? Since a few weeks (guess since the last update on 1.24) mediaportal only Shows a few "recently added movies" allthough it should Show the movies of the last 180 days? Did a complete reinstall of MP and also tried 1.23 but it did not Change anything?!?!
Thanks Guys!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Maybe you should call the Menu-Editor from GUI settings? it looks different there... :unsure:
    I have -365d and it works...
    1586599745225.png

edit:
    YEP - now it's for sure - these are different things when you open Menu Editor from GUI Settings or from Movie Manager ;)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I think it's better to write her - not in TinyMediaManager thread :unsure:...

I want to use my own .nfo files (wich are created from TinyMediaManager) to import movies.
    So I select <XBMC (Local) Version 1.0.6.) as Movie Detail Data source in MovingPinctures Config.

In general it works BUT with some fields I'm having issues:
    • When there is more than one <Genre> ONLY one Genre is imported
    • Field <Collections> is not importetd.
    Can anyone help? The main questions are:
    1. Maybe there is somewhere another/better/alternative .nfo scraper for MovPic?!?
    2. Where can I find the XBMC (Local) Version 1.0.6.) scraper?
    Thanks in advance!:whistle:

Last edited:

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I think it's better to write her - not in TinyMediaManager thread :unsure:...

I want to use my own .nfo files (wich are created from TinyMediaManager) to import movies.
    So I select <XBMC (Local) Version 1.0.6.) as Movie Detail Data source in MovingPinctures Config.

In general it works BUT with some fields I'm having issues:
    • When there is more than one <Genre> ONLY one Genre is imported
    • Field <Collections> is not importetd.
    1. Maybe there is somewhere another/better/alternative .nfo scraper for MovPic?!?
    2. Where can I find the XBMC (Local) Version 1.0.6.) scraper?
    Thanks in advance!:whistle:
    Ist this the place where the xbmc scraper comes from?
    damienhaynes/moving-pictures

If this is the MovingPictures inbuild xbmc scraper...
    I mean... i really don't know much about this scaper-stuff o_O:ROFLMAO::notworthy: but... can it be, that e.g.the field <collections> is not being imported by this scraper?!? I can't find that term in the file :unsure:

Attachments

• xbmc.xml
      112.3 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    1. Maybe there is somewhere another/better/alternative .nfo scraper for MovPic?!

Somebody else already answered #2 for you, and there is a thread on the forum where people exchange tweaked versions of that script to suit their needs, and it could also be that the default import script needs updating to support all the new options added since then.

There is also a MovPicNFO thread that not only offers a way to create NFOs of your Moving-Pictures library, but can also import them and if memory serves me does a better job at it with more options, or perhaps my etch-a-sketch memory remembered it wrong and that is where I recall the updated xbmc.xml scraper-script from.

Either way, scan the forum for those threads :cool:

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I'm having problems with sorting movies:
    e.g. I want my Collections to be listed by Release Date:
    1586857008954.png

but this is how it looks --> when I go there it's still sorted by Title :eek:
    11-35-03.png

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @joEhSuper, check the release date is correctly set for those movies from the Movie Manager tab. Clearly the 'Year' is from your GUI screenshot, so you can try that instead.

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    check the release date is correctly set
    It is set correctly.

I noticed that it also doesn't show the desired Layout - e.g. Large Poster Layout
    I must be doing wrong something:unsure:
    1586860577155.png

result: It still shows sorted by title and also not Large Poster Layout :confused:
    I also don't know why there is the <Year> and NOT <Release Date> :confused:
    12-39-05.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom