MP 1.3.x dshowhelper development (1 Viewer)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Owl, Which is the best MPAR for these new releases? the original one deployed with the 1.3.0 is it still good?

There is no special chnges in MPAR side (after 1.3.0 alpha) that would be related to this specific EVR renderer version - all should be working as good.Latest test binary (with all 1.3.0 beta fixes included) can be found from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/collection-of-audio-renderer-fixes-for-1-3-0-beta.109738/

Because I've some problem , sometimes the audio become jerky for few seconds (stretching 24P->25P). (Note that now I'm using a Realtkek embedded with my Asus P5K not the Xonar)

Sounds like some buffering issue in MPAR side - please disable A/V sync from EVR settings for testing.

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Owl, Which is the best MPAR for these new releases? the original one deployed with the 1.3.0 is it still good?
    Because I've some problem , sometimes the audio become jerky for few seconds (stretching 24P->25P). (Note that now I'm using a Realtkek embedded with my Asus P5K not the Xonar)

Other than enabling the DWM delay compensation, there aren't any MPAR related changes in these releases, so any recent version of MPAR should work. The most recent version of MPAR (I think) is in GitHub - https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...PAudioRenderer/bin/Release/mpaudiorenderer.ax (click on 'View Raw' to download the binary).

Tony

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    I'm guessing that Tourettes means setting 'EnableSyncAdjustment' to 0 in the Audio Renderer registry settings ?

Tony

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I'm guessing that Tourettes means setting 'EnableSyncAdjustment' to 0 in the Audio Renderer registry settings ?

Tony

I ment EnableDWMAudioDelayComp = 0, but I guess it had already been as such?

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Guys.
    Yesterday I watched last two episodes of Homeland (btw awesome tv series).
    Updated first the last MPAR and changed the EnableDWMAudioDelayComp value to 1.
    The play was smooth as usual and the audio was almost perfect :)
    no meaningful problem anymore. Maybe few glitches, some voids but I'm not sure that they aren't in the audio stream itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom