MP changing boot, logon, shut down screens in configure ? (2 Viewers)

R

Racer75

Why not have MP change the boot, logon and shut down screens from configure ? a Default MP Welcome.. I know I'd use it...

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
You can use the bootskin software for that. Do a search on the forums or on the internet.

X

X4

Yeah.. in the installer we can check and option that does the above...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Resume playback from DE
Ok, thanks for the User Management tip - I now get what I would expect. Now all I have to do is to figure out how to make Auto Login do what it says on the tin. The only way to make it work is to manually log in each time. Any hints as to what I'm missing with the login system?
Ok, thanks for the User Management tip - I now get what I would expect. Now all I have to do is to figure out how to make Auto...
So "Resume playback from" only works when MediaPortal 2 has NOT been turned off, meaning if I shut MediaPortal 2 down, restart it...
Replies
Views
Well, despite disabling ipv6, I can still see the error this morning. I guess the errors are random, no worries. I did a search for "genaservercontroller" and got 2 hits that reference Mediaportal 2 on Github. The linked items are from long ago, 12 years or so. Google-Results-Here
Well, despite disabling ipv6, I can still see the error this morning. I guess the errors are random, no worries. I did a search...
I just finished up reinstalling MP today to 1.31 and noticed these two errors in the TVService.log [2023-08-20 08:11:24,628] [Log...
Replies
Views
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
Replies
Views
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom