MP crash by playing next music (1 Viewer)

xetic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 29, 2010
    Bonn/Alfter
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

when mp wont to play the next music in the playlist, mp crash.
    I upload the logs in 10 minutes.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Can you retry many times to confirm ?
    Can you upload a full log from working version ?

xetic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 29, 2010
    Bonn/Alfter
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So it is very difficult.
    When i try it in the normal MP mode, MP crashed!
    But when i try it in the Debug mode to create logfiles, it works!

I have make two logs... with crash and in the debug mode.

Attachments

• log_crash.zip
      14.4 KB
    Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    When you say MP crash, it's crash to desktop (i don't think so), it's more no sound comes out right ?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    In log crash.zip, i didn't see anything wrong :(
    Can you tell us when it failed ? (time from log) it seems you use F5/F6 to seek in music stream, does it happen after ?
    You can try also Skip setting and/or with gapless in MP config :
    upload_2014-3-21_7-15-14.png

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Looking again both log and mediaportal.log is the same 1:1 so maybe this is why i didn't notice anything wrong in log crash.zip :)

xetic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 29, 2010
    Bonn/Alfter
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Good Morning...
    I try it again.
    No MP Crash and a Windows Pop up come that mp close.

EDIT: First i tested with my old Settings... Bass Engine and no Gapless playback. MP Crashed!

The second test was with WASAPI and Gapless playback. MP doesn't crashed, but freezed!
    When i go to the next song all is ok...
    But when the song ends and mp go byself to the next song (playlist), mp play the next song...
    when i try to skip forward mp freezed.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2014-03-21 um 10.02.33.png
      Bildschirmfoto 2014-03-21 um 10.02.33.png
      667 KB
    • Bildschirmfoto 2014-03-21 um 10.13.17.png
      Bildschirmfoto 2014-03-21 um 10.13.17.png
      85.4 KB
    • log_freeze1.zip
      76.7 KB
    • log_old-settings.zip
      30.3 KB
    Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Wifiremote need an update, there is crash related with it for sure :)
    Rockstar seems incompatible (normally it should not be loaded but better to uninstall all incompatible plugins.
    So based on old settings log :
    Code:
    [[ERROR] - PluginManager: 'MusicInfoHandlerGUI, Version=2.0.0.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
     [ERROR] - PluginManager: 'Rockstar, Version=2.4.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
     [ERROR] - PluginManager: 'MusicInfoHandler, Version=2.0.0.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded!
    [ERROR] - [WIFI_REMOTE]  Bonjour enabled but not installed! Get it at http://support.apple.com/downloads/Bonjour_for_Windows

So uninstall or remove or update :
    MusicInfoHandler
    Rockstar
    WIFI_REMOTE
    OnlineVideo too (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...evidoes-mediaportal1-dll.124700/#post-1064664)

Will look the other log :)

Users who are viewing this thread