mp doesn´t record scheduled recordings (1 Viewer)

Midget

Portal Pro
October 1, 2007
Siena
Home Country
Italy Italy
I've the same problem with SVN in the last week or two.
TVService starts correctly, records for some hours then stops recording. No visible errors in logs.
In the DB there are scheduled recordings left.

When I try to manual stop service, it won't stop and I've to kill process with process explorer.
When I restart the service it immediately starts recording (there is a schedule waiting).

Bye
:D

scirocco790

Portal Pro
December 7, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
yesterday i deleted my database and recreated every setting manualy using the actual svn. and everything works!
this seems to be a problem with my old database (last creation mid december last year).
i will report back today or tomorrow if the problem is REALLY gone now.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    yesterday i deleted my database and recreated every setting manualy using the actual svn. and everything works!
    this seems to be a problem with my old database (last creation mid december last year).

maybe this is the reason why we always say that when you TEST svn builds, you should do a clean start in case of issues? ;)

scirocco790

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

maybe this is the reason why we always say that when you TEST svn builds, you should do a clean start in case of issues? ;)

i understand this, but this makes testing REALLY work/time intensive only for testing a fixed bug or a new feature...
    hope the stable version of tve will be out soon. for me there are only some bug left regarding dvb-s radio. (channel switch eg.)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

i understand this, but this makes testing REALLY work/time intensive only for testing a fixed bug or a new feature...
    hope the stable version of tve will be out soon. for me there are only some bug left regarding dvb-s radio. (channel switch eg.)

And testing unproperly causes lot of false alarms and consumes lot of developers time. So when testing always do it properly.

:D

scirocco790

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    okay guys, it definitely works with the new db. everyone who has this problem too:
    delete your db and make a new one -> everything works fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom