MP Freezes at end of song when now playing is selected (3 Viewers)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Ohhh man!!! Jesus Cryst!!!

I've been suffering this issue for ages (months, can't remember the version, but sure since the introduction of WASAPI to Bass)... I don't listen to music too often, so I didn't pay attention to this, and switched to "Internal Dshow Player", which works fine... but now I had a little spare time and found this thread. Just report that new Common.GUIPlugins.dll solves the problem for me (1.7.1 hotfix)...

Thanks a lot!!!

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I'm surprised: after upgrading to 1.8.0 the error is returned exactly as before.. :(:(

@BassFan, @Sebastiii : There is the possibility of having a new Common.GUIPlugins.dll modified?

Thank you for your help

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep can try to make a new files in the week end but my time is limited for now lol.
    Also the change didn't fix the issue on my side (not fully fix the issue, it was better but sometimes it failed)

I think i have include it in this own build :

Could you try ? you can revert back to 1.8.0 official if needed :p

Last edited:

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Yep can try to make a new files in the week end but my time is limited for now lol.
    Also the change didn't fix the issue on my side (not fully fix the issue, it was better but sometimes it failed)

I think i have include it in this own build : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10536084/mp/Fork/MediaPortalSetup_1.8.0_2014-07-02-08-15-SEB.exe

Thanks @Sebastiii. Have you included other personalisations to your own build? Just to know...

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I think i have include it in this own build : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10536084/mp/Fork/MediaPortalSetup_1.8.0_2014-07-02-08-15-SEB.exe

Thanks @Sebastiii. Have you included other personalisations to your own build? Just to know...

I can tell you that there are some fine additions included :) I use @Sebastiii Build´s since some Weeks (and this one to) and they are running fine.
    Best thing is IMHO Async Tuning. Big win for TV.

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I can tell you that there are some fine additions included :) I use @Sebastiii Build´s since some Weeks (and this one to) and they are running fine.
    Best thing is IMHO Async Tuning. Big win for TV.

Thank you. I'll try! What is Async Tuning?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Keep in mind that if you find bug, you need to test on official release :)
    Async tune is cool even if sometimes we can have bug but seems better on my side lol

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Keep in mind that if you find bug, you need to test on official release :)
    Async tune is cool even if sometimes we can have bug but seems better on my side lol
    But what's exactly Async tune?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom