Mp- Tv series error (1 Viewer)

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    • What version of windows are you running?
    • which version of MediaPortal are you running?
    • IS MediaPortl fully functionl without MP TV-Series?
    • Which version of MP TV-series?
    • Do you have this file "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\databas\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3"
      • if you don't have this file, tV-Series did not install correctly.
    • How did you install TV-Series?
      • during StreamedMP install
      • using MP extensions installer
      • stand alone
    Tell a bit more about what you are doing and about your sysem, the answers we get are to short to make sence.

ryanbar1

Portal Member
    March 2, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    windows 7 32-bit
    media portal 1.2.2.0
    yes it works fine without mp tv series
    the latest mp tv series
    no i dont have that file
    i installed it in mpei

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    did you get error messages during install?
    did you configure MP TV-series outside MP, using the desktop icon?

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    I replicated your error, see attached picture.

I did this by starting MP TV-series Configuration twice from the desktop. Which means that the second instance could not open the database and showed the error.

Somehowe your database file is either opened twice, or the sytems thinks it is, or its hidden and read only, or does not exist at all. although if it does not exist the program will just create a new database. I did veriffy this by temporarily removeing my database and run the config program, as expected it just created a new database.

I've attached a new database (empty, not configured) copy this to the "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\databas\" folder and see if it strarts correctly now.

If this does not work you may have to investigate if your virus scanner messes with the program.

Capture4.PNG

Attachments

• TVSeriesDatabase4.zip
      9.1 KB

ryanbar1

Portal Member
    March 2, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i fixed the error i had misplaced a video file i moved that and it fixed the problem thanks for the help guys

Users who are viewing this thread