Mp- Tv series error (1 Viewer)

ryanbar1

Portal Member
March 2, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
In Mp - Tv Series Configuration i get this error at the loading ??

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    535.2 KB

mastyman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2010
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    are u loading that outside of the mediaportal configuration app, plugins menu?

ie are u using a batch file or similar

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Rayanbar1

You have to provide more detail about what you do, how you run the program etc. If you want people to help you.
    we don't have ESP.

ryanbar1

Portal Member
    March 2, 2012
    Home Country
    im trying to run the program through streamed mp and everytime i go to mp tv series configure it gives me that message

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    ryanbar1, there is not enough information in that image to know what's wrong. What you can try is configuring tvseries first using the MediaPortal Configuration->Plugins. If it still fails to load, then you may need to delete the database from C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database. Failing that, I suggest re-installing the TVSeries, there is a new one available in MPEI Installer.

ryanbar1

Portal Member
    March 2, 2012
    Home Country
    that file isnt in my database

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you, joecrow, this helped me, but now i have another problem :) Greetings Suppi
    Thank you, joecrow, this helped me, but now i have another problem :) Greetings Suppi
    Hi, i want to install the KeyboardInputPlugin . But i get an Error "Package Loading Error ! Install aborted". Please help...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
    Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom