MP-TVSeries-2.1.3318 (UAT) Build available (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppeterr

Portal Pro
July 20, 2008
Fixed:
* Fixed DVD ordering (on most standard naming formats), possible 1/2 fix for absolute ordering

Hi all, sorry for asking

But would the above mean, that it is now possible to add raw dvd video folders with episode's on it, when scanned ?
I cant work it out how to do that.....

TheClaus

Portal Member
November 13, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Cleared db, manually deleted original db, deleted thumbs cache - reset and click 'import'
Seems fine :)

I did what SpudR did and now I am grabbing the banners again. This is using the latest SVN copy. Thanks for a great plugin.

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    unfortunately i'm not having as much luck as the other 2 people, but i have the same problem. nothing is downloading from the site.

i cleared the thumbs, cleared my database and deleted the file, but still nothing downloads. here is my log file.
    thanks!

jonaskp

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Are there any ETA on when we can expect a new stable release?

Fear not, it will be fixed in the next test build we release. Hopefully early next week.

Cheers
    Damien

Soon ... Damien posted this at 00:46, today.
    Well, that doesn't really answer my question, but thanks anyway :D
    I was asking for a stable release. I know it's hard to predict these things because bugs can always show up in the middle of nowhere, but sometime the developer has some idea of how long its gonna take. I'm asking because MPtvseries hasn't had a stable release in a long time now.
    I have always had problems with the SVN versions crashing, but I just don't have the time to try and find out whats wrong and post logs.

jpiranha

Portal Member
    December 8, 2008
    Madrid (Spain)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It´s working...

Hi!

Now the download works, and I didn´t even change my configuration. Missing covers have been downloaded.

I guess it must have been a server error as stated before.

Thank you!

Jan :D

dapun

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2007
    Im confused can TV-Series work like Moving Pictures with the fanart that changes as you scroll through the Episodes.. is that availiable yet? Just wondering.. as I never seems to find a clear answer on the forum.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Im confused can TV-Series work like Moving Pictures with the fanart that changes as you scroll through the Episodes.. is that availiable yet? Just wondering.. as I never seems to find a clear answer on the forum.

Yes, but not by episode. Its by Series.

For it to work you need a compatible skin, most are these days. You also need to manually download the fanart as the plugin does not do this automatically (well at least yet). When you invoke the menu, if you have a compatible skin you will see an menu item 'Fanart'. This will invoke the Farnart Chooser window for the particular series, you can then download some fanart.

When the fanart is downloaded, you will then see it when loading Season/Episode listing for series. As of the latest build you can also see the fanart for the selected Series as you scroll and select each series, this can be enabled in the same menu under Options.

Damien

dakota_ii

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    ltfearme,

I am using version 2.0.3260 of your wonderful plugin.

Most of my downloading problems (banner, fanart, episode images) are resolved with this version. But I still have problems with "Desperate Housewives" in German (online series ID 73800). The banner and fanart loaded just fine, but there are no episode images, although I can see them in the Detail View of the plugin configuration tool.

What I did to use the current version:

clicked "empty database" in configuration menue
    deleted database manual in the given folder
    configured language settings in plugin configuration
    set up import paths
    started import

in the log of the plugin I see serveral ImageLoadFast threw an error.

Could you please look into this ?

Marcus

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, but not by episode. Its by Series.
    Wouldn't it be great to have fanart in views where there is no series list, like unwatched, recently added and more..? :D

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    This is working with skin Blue3?

When i open mediaportal and click in My TV series plugin appears the message:

"Wrong Skin File"

What can i do to solve this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom