MP-TVSeries-2.1.3318 (UAT) Build available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonaskp

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Are there any ETA on when we can expect a new stable release?

jpiranha

Portal Member
December 8, 2008
Madrid (Spain)
Home Country
Germany Germany
Retrieval not working...

I've installed the SVN. However my episode thumbs are not shown but they are downloaded to my hard drive! I don't understand it.

Pls see attachment

I cant say I know why that might be happening, what settings have you changed from the default?

Could you also try backing up your database and doing with a clean install (ie. delete your database) I just want to rule out any settings you have changed. I dont want you to rescan everything, just do the following:

1. Backup your existing database
2. Delete your database, dont delete your Thumbs directory (you dont want to re-download them, unless you can open and view them correctly in explorer)
3. Ensure the latest Test build of the plugin is being used
4. Open Configuration
5. Setup Import Folders (maybe just create a temp directory with a few files to test)
6. Post your log if you are still having problems

If you are not having problems with this setup, then I will probably need a copy of your old database and log(debug).

Cheers,
Damien

Hi Damien,
I´m having the same problems and have been investgating a little. First, I completely deleted the DB as well as the Thumbs dir (well, renamed them). Then, I started the config and pointed it to just one series (Afro Samurai). The following scan returned all the results, including series thumbs.

Afterwards, I got brave and pointed the config tool to my entire series folder (without removing the results of the first scan). The following scan returned only some kind of skeleton: episode synopsis / thumbs etc. were missing, only series and season info (no banners) were downloaded.

As a last try, I removed DB and Thumbs folder again, this time scanning the whole folder directly using default settings. Again, no luck, all detailed info was missing.

I have attached the log files of the scans, last one including SQL statements.

BTW, thanks a lot for the plugin and all the support you are giving to the community! :D:D:D:D

cu,
Jan

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    @ltfearme,

I also don't get any banners or episode thumbs anymore.

Please see my attached debug log and my old database.

Thanks in advance.

Marcus

Please, retry. I found some issues with the online database generating proper xml files:

Online TV Database • View topic - XML issues with CSI Miami (possibly others)

Cheers
    Damien

Updates still not working. Seems to stop in the middle of the parsing? Nothing in the log - just says "completed parsing", although it stopped in the middle..? Using SVN 3251.
    Guzzi
    >PS: Or do we need the new version not yet published because of changes in the protocol?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    NO you dont need the new version. I will see if I can find what your problem is.

TheClaus

Portal Member
    November 13, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This isn't working. I know it was working fine on Friday but come Sunday it just started not downloading any images. It still pulls the data from the site but no banners or episode images at all.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Cleared db, manually deleted original db, deleted thumbs cache - reset and click 'import'
    Seems fine :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom