MP-TVSeries-2.1.3318 (UAT) Build available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwdaigle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Home Country
    MP Latest SVN required to run TVSeries SVN?

Sorry if this is a stupid question (it probably is :))

Do I need to be running the latest SVN of Media portal to run the latest SVN of TVSeries, or will TVSeries run with MP 1.0.0.0?

Im not currently running TVSeries, but have heard lots of good things about it, figure I should join the bandwagon :)

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2008
    Arendal
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Danish translation updated

Shouldn't it be dk.xml :p

Sorry if this is a stupid question (it probably is :))

Do I need to be running the latest SVN of Media portal to run the latest SVN of TVSeries, or will TVSeries run with MP 1.0.0.0?

Im not currently running TVSeries, but have heard lots of good things about it, figure I should join the bandwagon :)

It will work perfect with 1.0 ;)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @ltfearme,

I just deleted the files from the thumbs directory and imported again. But also with no success.

Marcus

Ok, good news I can reproduce it. I will see whats going on and report back.

I found the problem, it was due the Online Database having a Trailing Space character in the series name, the banner paths were being stored in the DB with an invalid path causing the load of the image to fail.

I fixed the issue online, it would be a good idea to Enter Configuration->Details-> and Delete Desperate Housewives. Then run import again. Hopefully everything will be OK.

I will put some checks to Trim leading and trailing space chars in future builds.

Cheers
    Damien

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Maybe I should change config to use Fullnames to save the confusion...perhaps someone can raise a an enhancement request.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi, just got a report that the link to this SVN was pointing to the last SVN build. The first post is now updated.

For those that followed that link, you are not really using the latest build.

Sorry

scma

Portal Pro
    December 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, just got a report that the link to this SVN was pointing to the last SVN build. The first post is now updated.

For those that followed that link, you are not really using the latest build.

Sorry
    Is this one newer then the one provided with StreamedMP?

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Suggestion for improvement?

Hi Damien,
    any chance to alternatively use the SQL-Database of TV-Server (which is running/available anyway) as alternative to the local database?
    At least as an advanced configuration for people using multiple clients with central server? This would also give the possibility to use some sort of a "context" to individually handle the watched status - maybe with a dialog to change it for the skinners?
    Plus having the thumbs on a shared drive this would require to update all infos only once "the home".
    Maybe this also would loosen the restrictions of the sqlite DB? Don't know if I should rise this in google tracker, first wanted to know what you think about it...
    Thanks, Guzzi

dakota_ii

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    ltfearme@,

I fixed the issue online, it would be a good idea to Enter Configuration->Details-> and Delete Desperate Housewives. Then run import again. Hopefully everything will be OK.

Thanks a lot for looking into this. Unfortunatly the suggested way above didn't change anything for me. Today the 5th season started on German TV. I imported S05E01 with the same result: no episode image. As always I can see the episode picture in Configuration->Details.

Please see the difference in the screenshots. The first screenshot shows a show with online episode pictures.
    The second screenshot shows a show with no online pictures.

Maybe it is an alignment issue ? On the right side of the black episode pictures there seems to be anything.

Marcus

P.S. I am on version 2.0.3260 of the Plugin

Attachments

• DH1.jpg
      DH1.jpg
      138.5 KB
    • DH2.jpg
      DH2.jpg
      94.4 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread