MP-TVSeries-2.1.3318 (UAT) Build available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Well, I can't reproduce now that I fixed the online data. I did however do drastic measures to test:

1. Delete Database
    2. Delete Desperate Housewives Episode Thumbnails
    3. Open Configuration
    4. Set Import Path to my Desperate Housewives Folder
    5. Enabled 'Deutsch' online language
    6. Click Import

Using, v2.0.3296!

You shouldn't need to delete the database, I just did that because Im using English and wanted to setup a test bed for this issue alone. You should only at the very most need to delete the 'Desperate Housewives' entry in Configuration.

Attachments

• Desperate.Housewives.4x10.jpg
      Desperate.Housewives.4x10.jpg
      307.8 KB
    • Desperate.Housewives.5x01.jpg
      Desperate.Housewives.5x01.jpg
      327.9 KB

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Well, I can reproduce now that I fixed the online data. I did however do drastic measures to test:

1. Delete Database
    3. Open Configuration
    6. Click Import

Using, v2.0.3296!

You shouldn't need to delete the database, I just did that because Im using English and wanted to setup a test bed for this issue alone. You should only at the very most need to delete the 'Desperate Housewives' entry in Configuration.

Thanks, now it works.

dakota_ii

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    ltfearme,

it is working for me too now ! Thanks a lot !

One thing I noticed lately: When I start an episode from within MPTVSeries, the movie starts with the first picture and then freezes. When I hit "skip" 15sec for example the movie continues to play.

Marcus

syphon00

Portal Member
    January 7, 2009
    don't know if I'm doing something wrong but for some reason I can't change the view setting
    like I wanted to change to banner view from poster list view, but the changes do not save every time I go back to configure
    the settings are reset

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    don't know if I'm doing something wrong but for some reason I can't change the view setting
    like I wanted to change to banner view from poster list view, but the changes do not save every time I go back to configure
    the settings are reset

This is probably because they are being overridden by the settings defined in your TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml located in your skin folder.

I will probably hide these settings, or make it obvious that they wont be applied if SkinSettings are set to be imported on load of the plugin.

Later this wont be an issue as I plan to add functionality such that this can be changed with-in MediaPortal.

syphon00

Portal Member
    January 7, 2009
    thanks for clearing that up
    so is there any way to get around it? I'm using the streamedmp skin which comes with mytvseries

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    thanks for clearing that up
    so is there any way to get around it? I'm using the streamedmp skin which comes with mytvseries

Well, you can change the config defined in the TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml (Its pretty straight forward). You can use the Config but will need to disable Import in the file.

igormaiden

Portal Member
    February 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Well, I can't reproduce now that I fixed the online data. I did however do drastic measures to test:

1. Delete Database
    3. Open Configuration
    6. Click Import

Using, v2.0.3296!

hi,
    1. I use the streamedMP skin
    but my view is not like yours, is similar but not as your
    Do you could pass me the file to make it just like yours?

this is mine

2. I want to translate the written "episode" - "season" - "air" - "writer"- "director" etc etc
    how can I do?

thanks
    Igor

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    hi,
    Select Default style in setup as opposed to Fanart Orientated, fanart will still show you just wont see as much of it visible.

2. I want to translate the written "episode" - "season" - "air" - "writer"- "director" etc etc
    how can I do?

You could translate them directly in the Formatting Rules within TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml...but I thought those would be picked up by the default translation engine....I will double check, if not I will add an enhancement to the issue tracker for it.

igormaiden

Portal Member
    February 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi,
    Select Default style in setup as opposed to Fanart Orientated, fanart will still show you just wont see as much of it visible.

how can I do?

You could translate them directly in the Formatting Rules within TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml...but I thought those would be picked up by the default translation engine....I will double check, if not I will add an enhancement to the issue tracker for it.

OK, :D
    but i have another problem now,
    I can't import the episodes of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    the database found them but can't import them
    I went to look up thetvdb.com and the serie is present

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom