MP-TVSeries v2.1.3331 (Stable) Build available [13-FEB-09] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arryo

Portal Pro
July 12, 2008
I have a problem with Logos that I can't import, edit, template logos rule at all, all the buttons in Logos tab seem not working

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi,
    I have a problem since I upgraded to TV-Series 2.0 and today to 2.1: i can't see episode and series infos (see picture attached). I installed 2.1 over 2.0 and I am wondering how one can revert to default configuration if the error is a result of a misconfiguration done by me.
    I cleared the skin cache and also deleted and rebuilded the tvseries database. I use MP 1.0.0.0 final and a resolution of 1366x768.

Any idea what the error could be?

From that picture in configuration, I can see the log and its clear you didnt copy all the blue3wide files into the skin folder. Can you start by doing that please. Im not saying that will fix the problem, but start with that first.

I have a problem with Logos that I can't import, edit, template logos rule at all, all the buttons in Logos tab seem not working
    Has already been reported and fixed, will be available in Mondays official release.

ok, looks like I found the problem. The second show in my list didn't have any posters to import, so the plugin for some reason stopped all artwork downloads from there. I removed that show from my folder and rescaned and all shows downloaded artwork fine.

Thanks for reporting, will have a look at this ASAP and fix for Mondays release or earlier in another UAT. (http://code.google.com/p/mptvseries/issues/detail?id=112&sort=milestone)

quixote23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Vancouver
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    One small issue I'm having: the plugin doesn't seem to want to change to wide-banner view in Series. Every time I change it in the config it reverts back to list. Any suggestions?

Other than that, awesome update. Tons faster and I like the new config screen a lot more!

Edit: Nevermind, edited the skin-file TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml by hand and got it to work.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    One small issue I'm having: the plugin doesn't seem to want to change to wide-banner view in Series. Every time I change it in the config it reverts back to list. Any suggestions?

Its been overridden by a new skin file called TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml, if you want to change it from there it will work. Otherwise to change it in the Configuration you need to disable the Import Attribute in the xml. I will try make this a little more obvious, perhaps hide\disable the settings from config or prompt a message when changed.

In the next version of the plugin I will add support to change layouts from with-in MediaPortal so this setting will no longer be defined in the skin...only what the skin supports.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just uploaded a new build #3319, it fixes the following issues:

* Fix Logo GUI controls not working in Configuration
    * Fix Artwork not downloading when series posters dont exist online

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    thanks emphatic, will include it official release.

jwdaigle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi - GREAT work on TVSeries. It rocks.

quick question: Will TV Series 2.1 work with the latest SVN build as well as MP 1.0.0.0?

arryo

Portal Pro
    July 12, 2008
    Has already been reported and fixed, will be available in Mondays official release.

Thanks for reporting, will have a look at this ASAP and fix for Mondays release or earlier in another UAT. (Issue 112 - mptvseries - Artwork stops downloading when Series does not contain poster - Google Code)

I tried the 3319 build, but when i import, the extension of the rule is %.watched, which made it unable to import using the usually .logorules file.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom