MP-TVSeries v2.1.3331 (Stable) Build available [13-FEB-09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    quick question: Will TV Series 2.1 work with the latest SVN build as well as MP 1.0.0.0?
    I have been using the latest SVN without any issues, so should be all good.

arryo

Portal Pro
    July 12, 2008
    I tried the 3319 build, but when i import, the extension of the rule is %.watched, which made it unable to import using the usually .logorules file.

Your right, sorry. You can download the fix here: http://mptvseries.googlecode.com/files/MP-TVSeries-2.1.3319b (UAT).zip

Thanks, Damien. I also have another problem with MediaInfo.dll, alot of my audio 5 channels is get picked as 2 channel, and when subtitle is embedded in files (MKV files mostly), subtitle field still shown as 0.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The Mediainfo is probably out of my control, but will take a look. Are you using the Mediainfo attached 0.7.7.6? Any later will have problems.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I had a look at my database audio channel field for episodes that have 5.1 sound, they are correctly reported as 6 channels. A newer version of MediaInfo may help you but people reported incorrect mediainfo with 0.7.7.7 and I discovered even newer ones (0.7.8.0+) have a massive memory leak.

I have reported the Memory Leak to the MediaInfo developer so when he has time to look at that I can test the latest version, this wont make it in until 2.2 though.

Atkatla

Portal Member
    May 4, 2007
    Hi,
    From that picture in configuration, I can see the log and its clear you didnt copy all the blue3wide files into the skin folder. Can you start by doing that please. Im not saying that will fix the problem, but start with that first.
    I copied the files already during installation. I deleted the blue3wide-chachefiles afterwards. I checked the filenames with those in the readme-file.
    "Programs(X86)/Team Mediaportal/Mediaportal/skin/Blue3wide" contains TVSeries.xml, TVSeries.Fanart.xml (Fanart works), TVSeries.dummy.xml, TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml, the media/TVSeries subfolder and numerous other MP-XML-files.

I switched TV-Series Log-level to debug. The attached file contains the logoutput when I did the following:
    - starting MP
    - switch to TV-Series
    - selecting a show in widebanner view
    - since there I have only one season of "House", watching the episodelist
    - then closed MP

Maybe the log is helpful.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ok, now it looks like you have the files installed correctly based on your log (not sure why your previous image showed otherwise).

Now, for the reason why there is missing artwork...im not sure to be honest. Can you see the artwork in configuration? Does it happen for every series? I issued a new release earlier today which fixed artwork not downloading if it encountered a series that didn't contain Posters online. Maybe that was your problem.

I noticed you are using Vista, do you have UAC enabled by any chance? This could explain why the logs before didnt show you were using the correct version of files.

If you do have UAC enabled, you are going to have to delete all your mediaportal files in your Virtual Store:

C:\users\<username>\appdata\local\virtualstore\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\*.*
    C:\users\<username>\appdata\local\virtualstore\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\*.*

and also disable UAC (there are other alternatives like changing default directories, giving permissions, running Config/MP as Administrator etc...but that's too much trouble).

Then run import again.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MP 1.0.1 also includes mediainfo.dll does this NOT conflict?

Atkatla

Portal Member
    May 4, 2007
    Ok, now it looks like you have the files installed correctly based on your log (not sure why your previous image showed otherwise).
    My series view still misses series information and episode information. Fanart is not the problem. My previous image showed working fanart, but missing series and episode information windows.

Does it happen for every series?
    Yes. Have about 16 different shows in DB.

In configuration I can see series banner, episode thumbnail, series and episode information. So the desired infos are in the database, but they are not displayed in MP.

I noticed you are using Vista, do you have UAC enabled by any chance? This could explain why the logs before didnt show you were using the correct version of files.
    *confused* I didnt post logs before. The log in my last post was the first one.

UAC: I gave my user full write access to the MP-Directory (Programs(x86)/Team Mediaportal/...

Attachments

• tvseries.jpg
      tvseries.jpg
      82.1 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom