MP-TVSeries v2.3.3485 Test Release [17 Jul 09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Awesome new release! Will download and test right away. Great new features!:D

Boiler

Portal Pro
July 29, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
okay, i tested the new view/filter function and this is what happpened:

first, i imported some documentaries. they were recognized by thetvdb and imported just fine. then i created a filter 'test1' and clicked on the Add/Remove Series tab. all documentaries i imported before showed up there, but only those series, none of the other existing ones were there to be selected.

does the this mean existing shows have to be deleted and re-imported for this feature to work properly? i think a workaround is to manually add a view tag in the detail view (then the series shows up in the add/remove series menu of the views\filter tab). but that's rather tedious...

UPDATE: it works fine from within the GUI. Every show can be assigned to any filter.

this is absolutely great! thank you very much for this feature!

ubela64

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
salut à tous,
ci joint la nouvelle version de pack fr, les lignes 160 161 179 180 sont à traduire. Il existe certainement des améliorations à faire.
J'ai mis en en-tête la date de la modification et le numero de la version utlisée par ltfearme.
Je crois que l'on devrait se mettre d'accord sur une version, puis le transmettre à ltfearme. ( la derniere version datant de juillet 2007)
a+

English:

salvation to all,
attached the new version of french translation file, lines 160 161 179 180 are still to be translated. There are certainly improvements to be done.
I put in the header the date of the amendment and the version number used by ltfearme.
I think we should agree on a version, then send it to ltfearme. (The latest version of July 2007)

Attachments

• fr.xml
    30.6 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Updated french translation, thanks ubela64

Update: I just updated the french translation file, in particular the View* translations. These were renamed in the latest test build.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Awesome release, graphical rating dialog looks great and the custom views are a great addition!

:D

ubela64

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    hi
    Excuse me for my English.
    There are several items that can not be translated.
    Here they are: Video Setting, My Movies, Filename, Favorites, OnlineFavorites.
    Thank a lot for your Plugins

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    There are several items that can not be translated.
    Here they are: Video Setting, My Movies, Filename, Favorites, OnlineFavorites.

Favourites and OnlineFavourites should be translated, at least they are working for me.

Video Setting and My Movies, are not translations provided by the plugin. These are Skin related strings, so would need to be translated by MediaPortal.

Where is 'Filename' referenced?

imported_smallyoda

Portal Pro
    July 9, 2005
    Guyane Française
    ImageLoadFast Threw an error

Hello,

After updating my database, I get the following message " ImageLoadFast Threw an error" when I click on the details of the episodes of 24 hours in the configuration MPTVSeries.

What is this error. My other series are not a problem.

ubela64

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    hello,
    For Video Setting and My Movies, i am not surprised.
    For filename, it is in the submenu of subtitle, when you choose the type of subtitle

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom