MP-TVSeries v2.3.3485 Test Release [17 Jul 09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arryo

Portal Pro
July 12, 2008
I have 13 series and they are all on both network and local computer. A lot of time when MP starts up, it just recognize the ones in local computer but not those stored in network, after turn on and off MP few times all series show up again. So I tried both the stable version and this version but the problem still exists.

Might be a problem with your network or computer. I use to have troubles with my network card not initializing fast enough after resume from standby. Be sure you have the latest stable drivers for your NIC and also your M/B Chipset. Also good idea not to power down the NIC when entering standby, using a static IP instead of using DHCP.

I have the latest and stable driver for my NIC and chipset, but not sure how not to power down NIC. But I don't think it's the problem because I am also using Moving Pictures and it doesn't have problem like that

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Attach your logs, maybe there is some clues in there that might help.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    anyone tried it with 1.1alpha?

its not diplaying all correctly.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Hi Gixxer, what skin are you using? Can you show some screenshots and attach logs please.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Hi Gixxer, what skin are you using? Can you show some screenshots and attach logs please.

hi im using blue3 and blu3wide. none works correctly.

i have 1.1alpha and have deleted and rebuild my database several times.

-fanart shows correctly
    -banners do not show
    -info does not show complete

of course i had to restructure folders in order to follow new 1.1alpha structure where languages and skins are in programdata.

let me know if u need anything else.

:D

Attachments

• tvseries.jpg
      tvseries.jpg
      106.3 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Gixxer, looks like its not showing anything because it hasnt downloaded anything:

00000022 - 06/07/2009 15:57:13 - Can't connect to http://thetvdb.com/api/<apikey>/mirrors.xml : Se excedió el tiempo de espera de la operación
    00000022 - 06/07/2009 15:57:13 - Warning: No mirrors received, nothing will be downloaded!

Ensure this is not being blocked by any firewall and filtering software.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Gixxer, looks like its not showing anything because it hasnt downloaded anything:

00000022 - 06/07/2009 15:57:13 - Can't connect to http://thetvdb.com/api/<apikey>/mirrors.xml : Se excedió el tiempo de espera de la operación
    00000022 - 06/07/2009 15:57:13 - Warning: No mirrors received, nothing will be downloaded!

Ensure this is not being blocked by any firewall and filtering software.

i was doing the importing from inside mediaportal, so i couldnt see this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...pcode-sharpziblib-crash-when-importing-57821/ was the problem

thanks for your help. i will check it this afternoon but looks like its working with win7+mp1.1alpha

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Are you really still using the mirrors xml file? This isn't used any more since the site assigns mirrors via dns now...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Are you really still using the mirrors xml file? This isn't used any more since the site assigns mirrors via dns now...

Not really, I just use it as a way of determining if the service is ready. If I can't get to that then I can't get anything.

I dont think there is any harm, maybe when the new API is available I can just make changes then.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New test release is available, this will most likely will be the last one before its added to the MediaPortal repository.

This build contains a new Setup program, the setup program does not contain any 3rd Party skin files so please ensure you go to your skin forums for support if something does not display correctly. There has been some changes in this build which will break existing skins:

* Removal of Skin dummy controls 1235 and 1236, skin needs updating and now should use facadeview.list instead.

The easiest way to resolve this is search the xmls in the directory and do replaces:

* !Control.IsVisible(1235) => !facadeview.list
    * !Control.IsVisible(1236) => facadeview.list
    * Control.IsVisible(1235) => facadeview.list
    * Control.IsVisible(1236) => !facadeview.list

Blue3/Blue3Wide and StreamedMP are already updated. StreamedMP skin is in the uncompressed folder of the zip file, its not installed by the Setup program.

For people that wish to install the files manually, an uncompressed folder in the zip file has been provided. You are on your own though, if you dont know what your doing and can't get the plugin to work please use the installer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom