MP-TVSeries v2.3.3485 Test Release [17 Jul 09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

remb0

Portal Pro
April 2, 2009
is it save to install the latest version of mytvseries in combination with the x-factor 225 skin?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    After updating my database, I get the following message " ImageLoadFast Threw an error" when I click on the details of the episodes of 24 hours in the configuration MPTVSeries.

What is this error. My other series are not a problem.
    It means the images that its trying to load might be corrupt, you may need to manually delete them and re-import so they are downloaded again.

imported_smallyoda

Portal Pro
    July 9, 2005
    Guyane Française
    After updating my database, I get the following message " ImageLoadFast Threw an error" when I click on the details of the episodes of 24 hours in the configuration MPTVSeries.

What is this error. My other series are not a problem.
    It means the images that its trying to load might be corrupt, you may need to manually delete them and re-import so they are downloaded again.

Thank you for the answer, but the error came from the site thetvdb.com. "24 Heures Chrono" was too much space in the title.
    The change was made and everything works perfectly.

Thank you very much and congratulations for this plungin

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    devs any chances of releasing a subversion which takes into consideration the new language and skin directories? maybe a mpi file, makes it so much easier to install.

also i dont get banners and fanart displayed, dont know if its my setup. is it possible to log tvseries with more information like debug log, to see where is tvseries looking for the thumbs?

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Small bugreport, in the latest test versions, ntfs link recursing isn't working anymore. I have a share with series and in it an ntfs link to another disk with series and with the two latest test version, new files or series aren't recognized anymore. Maybe it has something to do with the changes you made to unc handling?

I'll sumbit a an issue as well.

meesham

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 15, 2009
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Something I've noticed today which I'm not sure happened in the last offical release is in wide banner view if I leave a particular series selected, wait about 15 seconds then press the down button on the remote it thinks it's back at the top of the series list and moves me to the top of the list again. Is this a feature or a bug?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Definitely not a feature! If its reproducible please raise an issue on the tracker and will investigate. Do you by any chance have Random Fanart enabled, if so can you try without it?

I tried to reproduce but couldn't. You will need to help narrow it down to resolve, possibly doing a clean install without changing any settings and going from there.

meesham

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 15, 2009
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Definitely not a feature! If its reproducible please raise an issue on the tracker and will investigate. Do you by any chance have Random Fanart enabled, if so can you try without it?

I tried to reproduce but couldn't. You will need to help narrow it down to resolve, possibly doing a clean install without changing any settings and going from there.

Yes I have the random fanart enabled in series view. I've just tried to reproduce it but I can't anymore. It happened to me 3 times earlier tonight, my girlfriend also saw it so I don't think I'm going crazy (although that's always a possibility). I've tried it on the series I had it on previously when it did it, waiting up to 5 minutes, I also tried a series with no fanart, 1 fanart or multiples (to see if it was the changing of fanart that triggered it) but no luck.

I'll keep trying to reproduce the conditions to make the error happen and let you know.

arryo

Portal Pro
    July 12, 2008
    Hi,
    Great plug-in always but I have a little problem.

I have 13 series and they are all on both network and local computer. A lot of time when MP starts up, it just recognize the ones in local computer but not those stored in network, after turn on and off MP few times all series show up again. So I tried both the stable version and this version but the problem still exists.

Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have 13 series and they are all on both network and local computer. A lot of time when MP starts up, it just recognize the ones in local computer but not those stored in network, after turn on and off MP few times all series show up again. So I tried both the stable version and this version but the problem still exists.

Might be a problem with your network or computer. I use to have troubles with my network card not initializing fast enough after resume from standby. Be sure you have the latest stable drivers for your NIC and also your M/B Chipset. Also good idea not to power down the NIC when entering standby, using a static IP instead of using DHCP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom