MP-TVSeries v2.3.3589 Stable Release [29-Oct-09] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Re: *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.3.3589 Stable Release [29-Oct-09]

Edit: after adding 24 String replace patterns (12.00.AM to 11.00.PM), everything works! Thanks!

But the last statement stands. If there is episode with name starting with number it'll still be recognized wrong:
    Series.S01E01.10.In.01.Mayday.HDTV.XviD.avi :)

Good to hear it works, that is exactly why MP-TVSeries has all those options to fix things automatic.

It will be impossible to support every crazy filenaming scheme that is out there. As far as I know all the official naming schemes would not create the scenario you describe, so for those few personal naming schemes the String Replacement system can be used.

For example I name all my shows "Series name #1.01 - Episode Title", which is why I have a lot of String Replacements in my setup that turn "#1." into "S01E", as well as other entries to compensate for some shows. I rather use that then try to mess with the Parsing Expressions and possibly break something that works.

But when I feel bored, I'll try to have a closer look at the existing parsing expressions, see if they can somehow be improved.

cyberlolo

Portal Member
    January 30, 2010

I have an annoying issue with this plugin: when i watch an episode till the end and then close my external player to return to mp, all texts and pictures exept the backdrop are gone, and I can't operate with the menu. there is no list of episodes, or descriptions of them. i have to restart mp to get everything working again.
    the strange thing is, that if i start a video, and lets say after 5 minutes stop it again, everything is fine. the problem just appiers when i watch for a longer time.

any help??

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

is there anything broken in dummy control 1244 (visible when not available). coz it's actually visible when available and not visible when not available..

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

is there anything broken in dummy control 1244 (visible when not available). coz it's actually visible when available and not visible when not available..

It should be visible when available (ie have local files) and seems to be working fine here.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

It should be visible when available (ie have local files) and seems to be working fine here.

hehe, skin designers guide says different :) visible when NOT available.. i'll fix it in my skin files asap.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

hehe, skin designers guide says different :) visible when NOT available.. i'll fix it in my skin files asap.

Thanks, I will fix the skin designers guide and sorry for the confusion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom