MP-TVSeries v2.5.4 Stable Release [01-Jun-2010] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasborg

Portal Member
January 23, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Re: *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.5.0 Stable Release [03-Feb-2010]

Tried to install Black & white. Same error. It might not be an error in the individual skins.

Got it. I erased the database files, and now it works (But i have to do import again - by god i hate that)

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Tried to install Black & white. Same error. It might not be an error in the individual skins.

Got it. I erased the database files, and now it works (But i have to do import again - by god i hate that)

One word: Backups :)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

just tried to import "Chuck.S03E06.Chuck.Versus.The.Nacho.Sampler.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi". no go. i think the Sampler from the episode name messes with the importer rule about "sample" word.. I used string replacement to fix it: Sampler -> <empty>

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

All older skins should still work, but to support translations they will need to be updated. There has been a few changes in the way properties get pushed to skin which may expose bugs in the skin (I know there was one for Season Title in StreamedMP...which is already fixed).

StreamedMP release will be available soon, just a few more things to sort out first.

Lasborg

Portal Member
    January 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

One word: Backups :)

Did try my backup but it failed as well. :mad:

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

sorry to repeat but probably the question just got lost post above...

is it possible to download the subtitles for all the collection? or is it necessary to do it manually to each file?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

sorry to repeat but probably the question just got lost post above...

is it possible to download the subtitles for all the collection? or is it necessary to do it manually to each file?

No, you must do manually for each file currently.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

btw, if the series are imported from removable source as dvd, why they don't show up as not available in episodes view? i'm in series view and the series is red but after going into episodes view they are listed as available (normal color). if i click any i get message "please insert disc house #01" which is the disc label...

I have never played with removable media before, so will need to create a test for this to better help you.
    What part of your question do you believe to be the problem.

Is it the prompt to insert media ? (was the DVD mounted when it prompted for it, if it was then I would say that is a bug)
    The colour for removable / remote I believe are shared (Im not sure if there is a another color property we can use but I can double check). The colour should be normal though if the media is mounted (although it's possible that an import maybe needed to be run for the facade to refresh the colours).

Anyway, I will try find the time to setup some tests. Please raise an issue in the tracker (if you havent already) and I will investigate when I can.

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

All older skins should still work, but to support translations they will need to be updated. There has been a few changes in the way properties get pushed to skin which may expose bugs in the skin (I know there was one for Season Title in StreamedMP...which is already fixed).

StreamedMP release will be available soon, just a few more things to sort out first.

So this release is fully operational with the current StreamedMP version (from september, if i recall correctly)? Or are there things not being shown yet?

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

btw, if the series are imported from removable source as dvd, why they don't show up as not available in episodes view? i'm in series view and the series is red but after going into episodes view they are listed as available (normal color). if i click any i get message "please insert disc house #01" which is the disc label...

I have never played with removable media before, so will need to create a test for this to better help you.
    What part of your question do you believe to be the problem.

Is it the prompt to insert media ? (was the DVD mounted when it prompted for it, if it was then I would say that is a bug)
    The colour for removable / remote I believe are shared (Im not sure if there is a another color property we can use but I can double check). The colour should be normal though if the media is mounted (although it's possible that an import maybe needed to be run for the facade to refresh the colours).

Anyway, I will try find the time to setup some tests. Please raise an issue in the tracker (if you havent already) and I will investigate when I can.

i have raised three issues two days ago when i started with testing removable media :)

dvd is not mounted in this scenario. the problem is, that the episodes are not colored correctly in the list. in series view, the series name is colored correctly (red) and in episodes view, episodes are NOT colored correctly (they have normal watched/unwatched colors)..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom