MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24] (7 Viewers)

longdogs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Is this definitely a tvdb problem or has tvdb changed something and mp-tvseries needs updating?

johnpgreenan

Portal Member
    June 14, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Here's the list of closed issues for the v4 api, I'm afraid that's the extent of my knowledge of the api :( Anyone know exactly when this started?
    closed issues sorted by date
    In the open issues I think something like this is logged. He recommends using api v4. I'm not sure what api version MP-TVSeries is using? Last mention on changelog at start of thread was v1? No idea if it's still on this

Gcarr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    In the open issues I think something like this is logged. He recommends using api v4. I'm not sure what api version MP-TVSeries is using? Last mention on changelog at start of thread was v1? No idea if it's still on this
    He mentioned back in post #766 that he was going to apply for a v4 key. So I guess it's whatever it was before then, it could be v1.

Stubbie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Does anybody know if there is anything happening on either side of the API ?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Does anybody know if there is anything happening on either side of the API ?
    API v1 is gradually being removed in favor of v4, earlier I met the phrase that any errors in API v1 are possible and have the lowest priority of possible. Roughly speaking, bugs in API v1, including incorrect operation, will not be fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom